Warehouse Operatorin Austell, Georgia (GA)
The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation incorporated under Delaware's General Corporation Law and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The Coca-Cola Company has interests in the manufacturing, retailing, and marketing of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
The ACW Warehouse Operator is responsible for:
- Ingredient, packaging materials, supplies, and equipment receipt
- Material transfer and warehouse management/maintenance
- Finished product shipment to the North America Consolidated Warehouses
- Operates forklift to move freight into and out of the Atlanta Consolidated Warehouse.
- Loads and unloads freight and assists in the control of storage areas for packaging materials, ingredients, and finished product, etc… and may schedule freight movements in cooperation with immediate team leaders and/or production team leaders.
- Assists with other shipping personnel and Plant Quality Assurance to handle, sample and make proper disposition of all excess/rejected ingredients.
- Verifies the accuracy and availability of all documents on incoming shipments. Checks incoming materials for quantity and condition.
- Ensures that correct security procedures are observed in handling of packaging materials, ingredients, finished product, shipments, paperwork and general freight movement into and out of the warehouse.
- Properly prepares shipments, loads vehicles, and prepares necessary documentation for all shipments.
- Assists in inventory control procedures (e.g. cycle counting) for all packaging materials, ingredients, and finished product.
- Interacts with representatives of common carriers and railroads.
- Assists with ingredient sampling.
- Familiarizes themselves with Company and Plant policies concerning traffic procedures, security, reports, etc…, and with applicable Federal and industry regulations concerning freight shipments.
- Performs other duties related to GMP, shipping, receiving, minor maintenance, or other duties as required by the supervisor.
Quality, Occupational Safety & Environmental General Responsibilities
Participates in the definition of individual and team objectives / metrics that contribute to continuous improvement, focusing on the quality, occupational safety and environmental aspects.
General Aspects of the Position:
- Generally works in a closed environment, in office conditions, with normal level of noise and controllable changes of temperature.
- Needs to walk, bend the body, lean, and/or be seated for long periods of time.
- Performs light physical effort with little exposure to adverse conditions.
- Works with a personal computer and programs to prepare documents or reports and present these to others as necessary.
- Applies communication skills to perform work and coordinate with others.
- Utilizes advance skills of reading, writing, speaking, analytical capacity and high level of professional judgment to resolve problems affecting work area.
- When entering the plant, associate can be exposed to fumes, dust, strong odors, and/or high temperatures. In addition must use protective personal equipment.
Education: High School diploma or GED
Experience: 2 years experience
Warehouse Operations: Knowledge of warehousing / distribution policies and procedures. Ability to support customer order processes and verify product availability.
Documentation: Executes and complete required documents 100% in its entirety appropriate for accurate and proper shipping and receiving paperwork.
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 1080 Six Flags Rd, Austell, GA 30168
- Category Manufacturing & Warehouse
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Overnight Merchandising Associate American Eagle Part Time in RIVERHEAD, New York (NY)
- Machine Operator American Woodmark Full Time in Riverside, California (CA)
- Merchandising Lead American Eagle Full Time in Hingham, Massachusetts (MA)
- Merchandising Lead American Eagle Full Time in Tupelo, Mississippi (MS) View More
- Medical Administrative Assistant – Executive Office Mayo Clinic Full Time in Jacksonville, Florida (FL)
- Senior Analyst – Planning Services Mayo Clinic Full Time in Jacksonville, Florida (FL)
- Registered Staff Nurse (8S, Surgical) Mayo Clinic Full Time in Jacksonville, Florida (FL)
- Financial Counselor Mayo Clinic Full Time in Jacksonville, Florida (FL) View More