Training and Certification – Localization Engineerin , Anywhere - Remote
At AWS Training and Certification (T&C), Amazon is passionate about revolutionizing the way people advance their cloud IT skills and careers. You are someone who will roll up your sleeves, dive deep, learn the business, and have experience with localization methods, processes, and tools.
Amazon needs experienced Localization Engineering to mature and scale localization capabilities across a catalog of thousands of learning products and provide customers the right experience in their native language. The role sits within the T&C Localization Engineering team and is responsible to raise the bar on automation, tools development, and machine learning. The ideal candidate has a passion for training and education, be data-driven, and has a strong understanding of KPIs, who can demonstrate teamwork, relationship building, and delivering results.
- Work on engineering and technical initiatives for release & localization such as automation, enhancements, and building new tools.
- Troubleshoot problems in the localization process, identifying and creating solutions, and creating or adapting tools to facilitate and streamline the localization process.
- Participate in the global release of high-quality products; certify the overall quality and ensure each release is ready to ship.
- Work closely with product development teams to identify, prioritize, and ensure key issues are fixed for a release
- Support internal and external customers in addressing issues related to released software
- Work with cross-functional partners, such as Curriculum Engineering & infrastructure.
- Working with localization manager on translation requirements.
- Be a key advocate and support for Change Management and Best Practices throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or 4 years relevant work experience in a localization-related field
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in release engineering or similar support roles.
- 2+ years of professional working experience with localization engineering.
- Hands-on experience with content localization systems/platforms
- Technical knowledge of translation management and content management systems.
- Analyze, create, and test data-driven scalable solutions to impact daily workflow processes.
- Excellent English-language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of a second, non-English language
- Experience with one or more programming and scripting languages, experience with automation
- Experience with machine learning
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location ,Anywhere - Remote
- Category Science & Engineering
- Posted 1 week ago