Total Quality Facilitatorin Atlanta, Georgia (GA)
The Total Quality Facilitator position is responsible for the identification and resolution of production, equipment, facility, external quality and process issues. This includes responsibilities related to rework instructions, validation protocols, and documentation associated with evaluating equipment performance and product quality. This role will be responsible for leading the audit team in good manufacturing practices (GMP) and Internal System Audits.
In addition to conducting audits, this position is responsible for reviewing audit findings and determining the severity or risk associated with the findings. The appropriate candidate must be able to answer questions and troubleshoot problems related to Management System Requirements (ISO Standards, KORE and others as applicable) and provide feedback to internal associates and management on those issues.
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other internal and external groups to conduct quality notification training and trend analysis.
- Review quality notifications weekly to verify information that impacts PDR (Product Defect Rate) reporting.
- Issue weekly PDR report, providing updates for plant meetings and trend analyses on PDR, audit results, and quality notifications as needed.
- Administer the Internal Audit and Record Keeping programs of the ABBP (Atlanta Beverage Base Plant) and CPS NA Distribution Management System.
- Track and follow up on corrective actions to ensure completion of items in the specified time frame.
- Evaluate operations policies, procedures, systems or strategies (e.g., products, equipment, packages, materials) against The Coca-Cola Quality System standards.
- Identify and resolve equipment, production, package, facility or process issues (e.g., component failures, throughput bottlenecks, hazards, inadequate asset life) and document changes in order to provide a basis for evaluating equipment performance, product quality or equipment authorization.
- Provide the framework and tools for ensuring the quality and integrity of products through the on-going development and refining of The Coca-Cola Quality System (TCCQS).
- Develop implementation strategies, implement, evaluate and/or certify effective implementation of The Coca-Cola Quality System (TCCQS).
- Manage documentation and records in order to ensure that they are complete, current, secure and easily retrievable. This may include designing, organizing or maintaining technical or regulatory records (e.g., paper formula files) and reports.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience: At least 2-5 years relevant work experience.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain Coca-Cola’s business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for Coca-Cola’s brands, Coca-Cola’s System, Coca-Cola’s customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver Coca-Cola’s mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential
- Document Management: Ability to create, approve, track and file documents and records in compliance with The Coca-Cola Quality System or other formal guidelines.
- General Auditing: General knowledge of audit process (e.g., interviewing, data analysis, inspections). This includes communicating findings and determining corrective actions.
- Quality System Implementation: Ability to apply and implement quality systems (e.g., ISO, Malcolm Baldridge, Six Sigma and HACCP) and to guide others in developing and implementing quality systems.
- Quality Systems: Knowledge of quality systems (e.g., ISO, Malcolm Baldridge, Six Sigma and HACCP) used to develop and enhance the current operating system.
- The Coca-Cola Quality System: Knowledge and application of policies, principles and standards of The Coca-Cola Quality System in order to ensure consistent quality, protect the Company’s trademarks, promote customer and consumer satisfaction, and respond to changing business needs.
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Category Manufacturing & Warehouse
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Overnight Merchandising Associate American Eagle Part Time in RIVERHEAD, New York (NY)
- Machine Operator American Woodmark Full Time in Riverside, California (CA)
- Merchandising Lead American Eagle Full Time in Hingham, Massachusetts (MA)
- Merchandising Lead American Eagle Full Time in Tupelo, Mississippi (MS) View More
- Restaurant Team Member Chipotle Full Time, Part Time in WANTAGH, New York (NY)
- Restaurant Team Member Chipotle Full Time, Part Time in Brooklyn, New York (NY)
- Restaurant Team Member Chipotle Full Time, Part Time in New York, New York (NY)
- Recruitment Event- Nursing Assistants Garnet Health Full Time in Middletown, New York (NY) View More