Technical Trainerin , Anywhere - Remote
AWS Training and Certification helps you build and validate your cloud skills so you can get more out of the cloud. Amazon offers both digital and classroom training—delivered virtually and in person—so you can choose to learn online at your own pace or learn best practices from an instructor.
If you have previous programming experience, can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, and consider yourself an IT Generalist, Amazon would like to speak with you. Amazon is looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join Amazon Training Team.
In this role, you will deliver training content to developers, administrators, architects, and partners to drive the adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships.
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule in Amazon and abroad
- Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials
- Develop a formalized Train-the-Trainer program for Amazon Authorized Training Center partners and Contractors
- Mentor and train internal and external authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program
- Special Projects as assigned
- Experience leading presentations, public speaking, or classroom training for related technology and products or services.
- 4+ years of experience in a combination of the following areas: programming, IT system design, architecture, operations, administration, AI/ML, or advanced technical training (not application-level training)
- Demonstrate a general understanding of various IT concepts (e.g. Compute, Storage, Networking, Database, Security, AI/ML, DevOps)
- Technical Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Information Systems) or 4 years relevant work experience
- Specialty or Professional Certification OR 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience with AWS
- AWS Certified
- A strong “stage presence” and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners
- Experience with Windows or Linux at the command line
- Recent coding or scripting experience
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location ,Anywhere - Remote
- Category Computer & IT
- Posted 1 week ago