Supply Chainin , California (CA)
You’ll be supporting the continued expansion of the Radio Access Network inventory transformation expansion. Including the expansion of pooling, the build of the Vendor Co-Located Inventory (VCI) process, 1ERP transformation through the demand and supply planning. You will likely be focused on 1 to 3 key OEM Partners to plan material to.
In this role, you may have the opportunity to:
- Inventory forecast accuracy of 90% 30 days out and 70% at locked 90 days.
- Rolling Forecast (Future Prediction) on a 12 month basis to partner Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
- Process Improvement to a rolling 15 – 18 month forecast for inventory.
- Managing supply inventory to a 30 – 45 Days of Supply (DOS).
- Take the pooling process (grouping together assets) to the next level, with equipment integration and Vendor Co Located Inventory.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders through the Demand to Supply Plan Process.
What Verizon’s looking for…
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable, and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You’ll need to have:
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in Supply Chain or a directly related area such as Data Analytics, Operations Management, Logistics, or Industrial Engineering with an expected completion date between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship.
- Willingness to work in one of these Locations: Basking Ridge, NJ, Irving, TX, Walnut Creek or Rialto, CA, Temple Terrace, FL, Alpharetta, GA, and Boston,MA.
Even better if you have:
- Previous internship or work experience in one or more of the following: Logistics, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Analytics & Data Science, or Manufacturing.
- Experience in analytics, finance and budgeting.
- Demonstrated independent thinking, relationship management and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- Clear, Concise Communication skills.
- Job Type Full Time
- Map Location 1141 Locust St 94596
- Category Transportation & Logistics
- Posted 2 months ago