Supply Chain Managerin Bridgewater Township, New Jersey (NJ)
The eCommerce Supply Chain Manager will be a subject matter expert and partner for the commercial team to enable agile sales and demand generation activities in new and pioneering channels of business. The role will focus on the Supply and Demand Planning for these alternate avenues of sales/shipments. Additionally, Optimization of Total Delivered Costs in Areas Outside of the ERP/Processes established today will be a focus. Lastly, the eCommerce SC Manager will help to identify, share, and implement key learnings or initiatives for eCommerce channels in collaboration with the Marketing, Digital, and Sales teams.
- Supply and Demand Planning for Alternate Avenues of Sales/Shipments:
- Management of Amazon FBA for Finished Goods
- Demand Planning for Amazon Seller Central sales
- Supply Planning for Bundle Packs and Organize with Copackers
- Oversee the deployment of goods in Amazon Seller Central, SAP, and 3PL warehousing partner.
- Inventory Reconciliation on Amazon Inventory and partner with Quality Management where needed.
- Issue Resolution on Lost/Damaged FBA stock and listings.
- Issue Resolution on Payment Settlements with Amazon FBA
- Development of a Risk Analysis and Compensating Controls for Quality and Financial risks with the FBA Model
- TDC Optimization in Areas Associated with eCommerce Channel/Products:
- Analyze ingredient/packaging at CoMans and identify pricing opportunities versus internal manufacturing materials and prices.
- Lead Bad Goods Analysis
- Develop SKU Rationalization exercises to challenge individual SKUs
- Identify, share, and implement key learnings or initiatives for eCommerce channels:
- Replenishment and guidance of strategic activities for NHS eStore fulfilment and evolution of capabilities, automation, and partner selection.
- Development/Management of alternative Amazon routes, including project Management, Issue Resolution, Deployment
- Map and Execute a Consolidation/Optimization of DTC/eCommerce paths to market from what we’re currently doing.
Experience and Education Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3-5 years of experience with Supply Chain roles
- Experience with eCommerce Route to Market
- Preferred Skills
- Strong Service Orientation
- Experience with Project Management within Supply Chain functions
- Experience of implementing processes and systems to improve organization and working methods
- Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data and build quantitative models of business problems
- Excellent oral and written skills, organizational and time-management abilities, effective inter-personal skills, and the ability to work with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple demands and priorities.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- Self-motivated with the ability to overcome obstacles and drive resolution to issues.
- Detail oriented, well organized and methodical in analysis and execution.
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 1041 US-202, Bridgewater Township, NJ 08807
- Category Management,Manufacturing & Warehouse
- Posted 6 days ago
- Management Assistant Moffitt Cancer Center Full Time in Tampa, Florida (FL)
- Medicaid Territory Marketing Manager Anthem Full Time in Manhattan, New York (NY)
- Value Based Solutions Account Manager Anthem Full Time in New York, New York (NY)
- Pharmacy Account Manager Anthem Full Time in New York, New York (NY) View More
- Patient Service Specialist Mayo Clinic Full Time in Jacksonville, Florida (FL)
- Marketing Production Manager Anthem Full Time in New York, New York (NY)
- Medical Administrative Assistant – Executive Office Mayo Clinic Full Time in Jacksonville, Florida (FL)
- Senior Analyst – Planning Services Mayo Clinic Full Time in Jacksonville, Florida (FL) View More