Sales Enablement Program Managerin , Anywhere - Remote
This role will be responsible for ensuring high productivity of Amazon field teams from the initial onboarding of new members through to continuous “ever-boarding” across Amazon's portfolio of offerings and solutions. The Sales Enablement Program Lead will be responsible for ensuring the field sales organization is well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to effectively sell AWS’s current and new service offerings.
The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of sales and marketing dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive enablement plan for sales and technical roles. The ideal candidate would have several years in Field Training and/or Field Enablement and have strong written and verbal communication skills. This position will work with several stakeholders supporting the extended AWS Worldwide Specialist Organization, such as Business Development, Sales, Operations, Solution Architects, and the Partner team. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies. This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done.
- Perform detailed needs assessments in coordination with the Sales Leadership, Marketing, Business Development, Solutions Architects, Professional Services, Partner team, and Operations. Translate business needs into an enablement plan for each leader.
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional sales enablement programs in conjunction with Sales Leadership, Product Management, Field Marketing, and HR.
- Plan and participate in Train-the-trainer training activities, including but not limited to: new hire training and on-boarding, weekly sales training, sales skills, and tools training.
- Assist in the development of the overall plan and calendar for sales enablement activities throughout the year.
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments.
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant, and the best technology is employed.
- 10 + years of Learning and Development
- 10+ years of experience in sales enablement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with LMS platforms
- Experience utilizing sales KPIs
- Experience with scoping and defining requirements for sales improvement projects
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and managing internal stakeholders
- Experience with creating a user experience focused on sales
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Familiarity with Learning Management and Content Management systems
- Experience designing and implementing Sales Enablement measurement programs
- Understanding of sales methodologies, sales processes, and existing sales tools
- Understand how sales utilize tools, technology, and processes to create a “sales first” experience
- Experience with learning platforms and applications (MindTickle, Brainshark)
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location ,Anywhere - Remote
- Category Management,Sales & Retail
- Posted 1 week ago