Retail Store Managerin Greenville, North Carolina (NC)
At T-Mobile, T Mobile strongly encourages everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. T Mobile is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to the T Mobile team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let T Mobile know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and T Mobile is unable to respond to non-accommodation-related requests.
Here’s to the leader in you.
It’s time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet T-Mobile, America’s Un-carrier, serving 50 million wireless subscribers and growing. When you join the T Mobile team as a Retail Store Manager, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. Bring your boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion to this role. In exchange, T Mobile offers real career advancement opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
What you’ll do in your role.
- When it comes to the customer experience at your store, the buck stops with you, as you ensure that each person gets an unforgettable experience and a custom-fit solution to their wireless needs
- You’ll help your associates to build positive relationships with their customers, make expert recommendations, and help onboard customers like a pro
- T Mobile look to you to hire, train and develop your team, making staff adjustments as needed
- You’ll also ensure that your store meets or exceeds sales goals, and that means leading all aspects of store functions, from sales and inventory to the implementation of new store programs and initiatives
- Along the way, you’ll stay current on all T Mobile technology so that you can be an expert for your team and your customers
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
- Finally, you’ll make sure your store always looks its best
The experience you’ll bring.
- Prior sales and sales management experience with a retailer passionate about customer service
- This includes previous consultative sales in consumer technology, coupled with a demonstrated record of high achievement
- You’ve also got experience in operational, financial, and performance management, having previously led site profit and loss
- An outstanding ability to lead and mentor people to deliver great results
- People who know you would say you’re an excellent communicator, both with customers and teammates
- Solid computer proficiency
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Okay. You’ve seen what T Mobile’re looking for and you’re up to the challenge. Here’s what T Mobile can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
- This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And T Mobile couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? T Mobile invites you to apply today!
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Salary Competitive
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 600 Greenville Blvd SEAve, Greenville, NC 27858
- Category Sales & Retail
- Posted 3 weeks ago