Retail Sales Associatein Paramus, New Jersey (NJ)
Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are seeking passionate and dynamic Sales Associates for our world class team who can authentically share our premium coffee by creating meaningful and memorable coffee moments. Our culture will empower you to share your knowledge and our sustainable mission to attract new coffee enthusiasts. We pride ourselves on providing quality coffee, customer service, growth opportunities and a variety of benefits with perks. Join our growing team, a taste of something better awaits you!
A day in the life:
• Be a coffee expert. You bring the passion, we provide the training, and you share it with the customer.
• Create coffee moments- share your knowledge, our coffee, and our sustainability practices with customers. Did you know that our 100% recyclable capsules are the least wasteful way to consume a cup of coffee?
• Generate new customers. Many customers shop online these days, however the store is where we meet many of our customers for the first time.
• Care about safety. Safe, healthy employees and customers are our number one priority.
• Contribute. Whether we need help cleaning, organizing stock or need a new innovative way to do things. Help the store with tasks, ideas and add to the overall success.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive pay
• Quarterly and annual bonus
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Referral bonus program
• Recognition program with monetary rewards
• Nestle corporate discounts
• Complimentary uniforms and cleaning
• Free Machine and coffee allowance
• 401K savings match
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 1+ years of sales or customer service experience in a premium or consumable environment preferred
• A real passion for coffee and respect for sustainability; ability to self-educate and educate others on the coffee culture
• The world is rapidly changing and we need people who are resourceful, agile and willing to evolve.
• Flexible to work select shifts; days, nights, weekends and holiday
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 100 Kero Rd, Paramus,NJ 07072
- Category Sales & Retail
- Posted 6 days ago
- Specialist – Product Operations Old Navy Full Time in Tustin, California (CA)
- Specialist – Product Operations Old Navy Full Time in San Jose, California (CA)
- Specialist – Product Operations Old Navy Full Time in Sacramento, California (CA)
- Specialist – Product Operations Old Navy Full Time in Antioch, California (CA) View More
- Restaurant Team Member Chipotle Full Time, Part Time in New York, New York (NY)
- Recruitment Event- Nursing Assistants Garnet Health Full Time in Middletown, New York (NY)
- Registered Nurse – Surgical Unit Garnet Health Full Time in Middletown, New York (NY)
- Nursing Assistant – Nurse Float Garnet Health Full Time in Middletown, New York (NY) View More