Retail Associate Managerin Old Town, Maine (ME)
At T-Mobile, T Mobile strongly encourages everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. T Mobile is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to the T Mobile team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let T Mobile know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and T Mobile is unable to respond to non-accommodation-related requests.
Exciting opportunity! You’re ready for that thrilling step up in responsibility by partnering with the Retail Store Manager to support a team of hardworking, dedicated people every step of the way. Why? Because that caring, go-the-extra-mile mentality is rooted deep within you and you know that when one person succeeds, T Mobile all succeed. You’re a born leader. You’re ready to go All IN, leading by example and encouraging your team go-to-bat for customers, bringing passion, insight, know-how, and follow through to every interaction. Along with the Retail Store Manager, you’re ready to empower the team to give it their all in becoming the best in the world at connecting customers to their world. It’s a big responsibility, but the reward is even bigger.
What you’ll do in your role.
In partnership with the Retail Store Manager:
- Go All IN to support the store through development, training, and mentoring, driving behaviors that will lead to earning a place in T Mobile customer’s hearts and Mobile Expert success.
- Complete observations of Mobile Experts’ interactions with customers, including feedback, to be used in development, training, and coaching conversations.
- Lead by example, staying up to date on the latest and greatest products, services, training, and leadership best practices to remain an expert resource to your team.
- Interact directly with Mobile Experts to ensure they meet and/or exceed defined, monthly success measurements which includes completing assigned training on time in a complete manner.
- Manage floor activity and supervise daily work of store employees, including completing store opening and closing, and ensuring operational compliance.
- Complete additional duties and projects, as assigned by leadership, as needed.
The experience you’ll bring.
The experience you’ll bring.
- 1-year customer service and/or sales experience, retail environment preferred
- Available to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lead and mentor people to deliver great results
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to interact with teammates and customers
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base pay, plus commissions
- Benefits for part-time and full-time employees
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant and a purchase plan for grabbing TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And T Mobile couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? T Mobile invites you to apply today!
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
- Salary Competitive
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 601 Stillwater Ave, Old Town,ME 04468
- Category Sales & Retail
- Posted 3 weeks ago