Quality Assurance Technicianin Atlanta, Georgia (GA)
Schedule: 9:30PM - 6AM, Sunday - Thursday Nights
The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation incorporated under Delaware's General Corporation Law and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The Coca-Cola Company has interests in the manufacturing, retailing, and marketing of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
Position Related Functions:
- The safe, accurate operation and maintenance of all laboratory equipment and for the upkeep of the Lab mainly through efforts utilizing Good Housekeeping and GLPs. Technicians must have an elevated attention to detail with the ability to maintain precise documentation and exhibit professionalism and sound judgment.
- Familiarity with production equipment, on-line inspection equipment and the ability to routinely assist production is essential.
- QA Technicians will also be expected to participate in and develop temporary studies/analytical procedures to assist in identifying opportunities for business improvements.
- Satisfactorily complete all training requirements. Comply with all standard safety, food safety, GMP and CCNA rules and policies. Report and/or correct safety and quality issues.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and surroundings.
- Fundamental responsibilities include the ability to perform and document all required tests for intermediate/finish products and ingredients including microbiological tests for finished products and water (pour plate and swab techniques).
- Responsible for instruments operations (including calibration and maintenance), and monitoring the quality of the laboratory results.
- Support on analytical methods validation.
- Responsible for performing Water Treatment monitoring tests and system troubleshooting.
- Responsible for maintaining laboratory chemical inventory.
- College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience as a laboratory technician in Food and Beverage or Chemical industry preferred.
- Experience with wet chemistry & HPLC.
- Proficient knowledge of SAP.
- Basic understanding of packaging and blending systems.
- Standard Operating Procedures for lab equipment including safety rules and regulations.
- Advanced mathematics including decimal, fractions, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, averaging, standard deviation, percentage, formulas and basic statistical analysis.
- Basic knowledge of chemistry and microbiology.
- Proficient capability in computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
- Knowledge of water treatment systems
- Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Database and System Knowledge: The knowledge and skills required to access and collect data via Company-approved databases or the Internet.
- This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results.
- This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases.
- Safety Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment (e.g., customer safety, keeping work aisles clear, sanitary health practices, proper placement of tools and machinery, chemical storage requirements, chemical preparation procedures)
- Demonstrated familiarity and understanding of GLP’s and documentation procedures.
- Ability to follow written procedures accurately and repeatedly. Ability to analyze data and reach valid conclusions during troubleshooting efforts.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Category Manufacturing & Warehouse
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Overnight Merchandising Associate American Eagle Part Time in RIVERHEAD, New York (NY)
- Machine Operator American Woodmark Full Time in Riverside, California (CA)
- Merchandising Lead American Eagle Full Time in Hingham, Massachusetts (MA)
- Merchandising Lead American Eagle Full Time in Tupelo, Mississippi (MS) View More
- Restaurant Team Member Chipotle Full Time, Part Time in Syracuse, New York (NY)
- Restaurant Team Member Chipotle Full Time, Part Time in Albany, New York (NY)
- Restaurant Team Member Chipotle Full Time, Part Time in WANTAGH, New York (NY)
- Restaurant Team Member Chipotle Full Time, Part Time in Brooklyn, New York (NY) View More