Power Platform Developerin Bloomington, Minnesota (MN)
Dairy Queen has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Power Platform Developer located at Dairy Queen corporate offices in Bloomington, MN. The Sr. Power Platform Developer will further the Dairy Queen brand and enhance the fan experience by leveraging their Power Platform and Azure expertise to implement, support and enhance custom applications, integrations, and other technical services. The position will design, develop, enhance, test, support, maintain and debug internal business processes and franchisee facing tools built on Microsoft’s Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI). Collaborate with business partners to deliver high-quality projects on time. Mentor internal technology teams to facilitate the development and support of IDQ applications.
- Design/Development/Support of MS Power Platform applications
- Solution Architecture & Design
- Technology & Process Innovation
- Cross-training & Peer Mentorship
- Work closely with various departments and technical teams to build quality, extensible power platform apps
- Ability to adapt quickly, stay abreast of emerging technologies, and self-learn.
- Ability to create well-thought-out integrated application design with input from others.
- High producer, systems-thinker who maintains a high level of quality in all facets of work.
- Provide training and mentorship to peers in the ongoing development and support of Microsoft Power Platform
- Works well in a team setting and individually.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and makes good decisions.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Faces challenges in a positive, collaborative and objective manner.
- A strong understanding of source control versioning and branching.
- Ability to utilize SQL database and SSRS and perform data analysis
- 7-10 years of total IT experience, including working in a Senior or Lead developer role.
- At least 5 years of development experience in Microsoft Power Platform – Power Apps, Power Automate/Flow, and Power BI
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of Canvas, Model-Driven applications, and Dataverse/Common Data Service (CDS).
- Knowledge of Azure infrastructure, capabilities, and Cloud basics
- Experience with Azure DevOps (CI/CD for Power Apps)
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 3701 W Old Shakopee Rd Ste 50, Bloomington, MN 55431
- Category Computer & IT
- Posted 1 month ago