Mobile Event Expertin , Collegeville
The Mobile Event Expert, provides customers an outstanding retail experience while achieving sales and service expectations of the Mobile Showroom. Leverages Customer Focus capabilities to develop relationships, understand customer needs and recommend complete solutions. Supports team members in servicing customers and completing operations duties including; maintaining clean and well organized store appearance, adhering to store procedures and merchandising standards. Assists other Associates in achievement of their sales objectives.
What you’ll do in your role.
- Sales (Events & Partner Events): Support event sales goals through side-by-side selling with local Retail Sales Associates or Partner Sales Associates during events. May include selling when other Associates are not present. Includes Partner support though proactive outreach to local businesses with Partner Associates.
- Community Outreach & Support: Support community partnership efforts by reaching out into the local community and business environment to network, build the brand/awareness of the mobile showroom & company, through relationships, referrals and events. May be used for emergency relief.
- Brand Ambassador: Proactively engages with a broad range of customers in a highly visible and upbeat retail environment. Makes customers feel comfortable and welcomed into the T-Mobile environment while educating around T-Mobile products and services.
- Ensures customer satisfaction in all areas of sales and service. Answers customer questions and makes personal recommendations.
- Contributes to the culture, bringing the space to life with vibrancy by having a charisma, passion, and hobby or skill that helps consumers experience the Mobile Showroom experience.
- Acclimate local Mobile Associates and Partner Sales Associates to unique event environment to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment.
The experience you’ll bring.
- 6 Months of Customer Service and/or Sales Experience, Retail Environment Preferred
- Strong Customer Service skills; Passion, integrity and energy is vital to build a dynamic work environment necessary to deliver a world class shopping experience
- Retail experience in dynamic environment and ability to work in varied environments including external events
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, versatility, communication and attention to detail
- Consistent accuracy with basic math and proficient use of a calculator is required
Okay. You’ve seen what T-Mobile’re looking for and you’re up to the challenge. Here’s what T-Mobile can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus annual bonus
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
- Job Type Full Time
- Map Location 201 Plaza Drive J-2 19426
- Category Sales & Retail
- Posted 2 months ago