Mobile Associate – Retail Salesin , Alabama (AL)
Mobile Associates (MA) work as a member of a Retail Team of Experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They’re brand ambassadors who build energy and excitement around T-Mobile products and services. They are passionate about the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where technology innovations, customer needs, and the Retail experience are continuously evolving. They immerse themselves in significant connections with T-Mobile customers, and their ability to build new and deepen existing relationships is unmatched across the wireless industry. They continuously work to build expertise in uncovering T-Mobile customers’ needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and recommend device and service solutions. This role is a learning role, where new associates are working with their team and proactively building skills and proficiencies, in preparation for the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required to successfully complete new employee training.
What you’ll do in your role:
Builds proficiency related to serving and selling to T-Mobile customers, while providing a world-class customer experience and building loyalty by:
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep T-Mobile customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories cutting-edge IoT devices.
- Approaching service and sales needs with composure, integrity and compassion.
Becomes skilled with and consistently uses digital tools in interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
- How T-Mobile ever-expanding coverage stacks up in T-Mobile customer’s neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network
- Why T-Mobile plans and services will let T-Mobile customers live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
- Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out information between customers, learning about innovations in wireless and technology.
Establishes relationships with and partners with T-Mobile employees across channels, including business and customer service to:
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
- Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
The experience you’ll bring:
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun doing it!
- Competitive drive and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing ideas, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Effective at balancing customer needs and performance goals.
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred.
Okay. You’ve seen what T-Mobile’re looking for and you’re up to the challenge. Here’s what T-Mobile can offer you in exchange for your world-class work:
- Competitive base pay plus milestone bonuses
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
- Job Type Full Time
- Map Location 1088 Industrial Pkwy 36571
- Category Sales & Retail
- Posted 2 months ago