Mechanic Process Controlin Freehold Township, New Jersey (NJ)
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career, and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
To install, calibrate, repair and troubleshoot, electronic instruments, including measuring and sensing devices, transmitters, recorders and programmable controllers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform troubleshooting and advanced programming of PLC’s and HMI’s using various interface devices and software.
- Perform troubleshooting of power related devices such as MCC’s, Substations, motors, VFD’s, softstarts.
- Perform troubleshooting of all electronic equipment, self contained PID controllers, HVAC systems, security systems.
- Installation of new electrical equipment including PLCs, instrumentation, thus including knowledge of pressure, motion, flow, level, weight and temperature measurements.
- Good working knowledge of electrical schematics.
- Good working knowledge of the N.E.C.
- Skilled on systems from 120 volt single phase to 4800 volt three phase.
- Skilled satisfactorily use electrical test equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on Plant equipment through the use of Computerized Maintenance System
- Expert knowledge of an adherence to all safety requirement for lock-out/tag-out, for confined space and tank entry, for handling of hazardous materials, and for wearing of personal protective equipment.
- Upon completion of an assignment, clean the area of all maintenance materials and debris; notify operating personnel as to completion of the assigned work.
- Good working knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, electronic control equipment, and electrical panels.
- Manage small projects as required.
- Train or assist with the training of other personnel as required.
- Perform the following mechanical activities as requested by the Company:
- Instrumentation, installation/removal and or Calibration
- Motor installations/removals and or adjustment/alignments
- Air handler repairs
- Votators (barrels) Maintenance/repairs
- Actuator changes
- Mechanical activities that do not require breaking the seal of active ammonia piping, as assigned.
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED or 5 years coffee processing experience
- Strong team work skills
- Expert knowledge of PLC’s and related hardware
- Strong background in electrical equipment and hardware with a major emphasis on higher level systems
- Hardware troubleshooting
- PID control, computer graphics and computer board repair.
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 61 Jerseyville Ave, Freehold Township, NJ 07728
- Category Installation, Maintenance & Repair,Manufacturing & Warehouse
- Posted 6 days ago
- Environmental Svcs Tech Moffitt Cancer Center Part Time in Tampa, Florida (FL)
- Social Worker Lincensed Moffitt Cancer Center Full Time in Tampa, Florida (FL)
- Rehabilitation Technician Mayo Clinic Full Time in Jacksonville, Florida (FL)
- Cabinet Installer American Woodmark Full Time in Riverside, California (CA) View More
- Patient Service Specialist Mayo Clinic Full Time in Jacksonville, Florida (FL)
- Marketing Production Manager Anthem Full Time in New York, New York (NY)
- Medical Administrative Assistant – Executive Office Mayo Clinic Full Time in Jacksonville, Florida (FL)
- Senior Analyst – Planning Services Mayo Clinic Full Time in Jacksonville, Florida (FL) View More