Inventory Control Coordinatorin Freehold Township, New Jersey (NJ)
We are searching for a Coordinator of Inventory Control to identify, analyze, design and implement, various logistics and supply chain opportunities to continuously, improve our service levels and efficiencies. The position is responsible for overall general control of inventories in the factory & outside storage locations, to include but not limited to, reconciling physical locations. Assist production team in verifying daily production runs by reconciling finished and raw/pack & halbs inventories, SAP data management, and other related activities as required. When needed, assigns locations for storing, transferring, requisitioning and shipping of ingredients, packing materials and finished goods. Utilizes Warehouse Management System to track, locate and transfer finished goods and raw materials. Communicates regularly with associates from Planning and other functions regarding inventory status and availability. Assists in taking physical inventories and cycle counts.
Inventory Control and Routines – 50%
• Responsible for adherence and execution of scheduled Cycle Counts routines, system health, record keeping, and follow up with investigations.
• Assist warehouse and production teams with inventory reconciliation process proceeding change overs.
• Create transfers and allocate bays for products & perform consolidation of products.
• Responsible for end to end management of rework management and materials requiring shelf life extensions.
• Schedule and execute 3rd Party warehouse inventory audits, as providing assistance to internal audits.
• Continuously improve cycle counting and inventory control practices through systems and development of ad hoc reporting.
SAP Practices – 30%
• Responsible for all data-entry associated with inventory, including raw products for processing (green coffee silos and other indirect materials), 3rd Party Inbound and Outbound, Imports, Rework products, Returned products, Quality status changes (COS), and any other corrections or adjustments.
• Execute routines and perform SAP duties required to support the timely creation and closing of all production orders on the floor.
• Support Warehouse and purchasing team with SAP processes and mitigation activities, including disputes and blocked invoices. Propose and implement solutions to improve workflow, accuracy, and successfully communicate changes and best practices to management.
Ensure Supply Support – 20%
• Acts as the primary contact for product returns, export requests, material and trial requests, changes in loads or destination, and other inquiries pertaining to ensure supply and site supply chain operations
• Assists with the set-up of POs/STOs for exports and returns, coordinating with warehouse supervisor on shipment windows and execution of the orders, including weekly plan
• Schedule/monitor inbound of non-green coffee materials present at 3rd Party Storage locations in conjunction with the plant’s production schedule.
• Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
• Performs additional duties assigned by Supervisor.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- BA / BS Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain or equivalent experience.
- SAP experience required.
- 1-2 years progressive experience in a manufacturing warehouse environment.
- Previous supervisory/people leader responsibilities preferred.
- Firm understanding of manufacturing production and distribution processes.
- Good understanding of manufacturing and logistic processes.
- Experience in the food processing, aseptic or pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred
Job essentials/ attributes:
- Communication – Excellent communication will be a key aspect of this role, primarily written and over the phone / Skype meetings. Ensuring internal and external parties are all aligned and aware of objectives. Listening, Group facilitation, information sharing, conflict resolution, etc.
- Information Monitoring – Identify/Develop/Implement monitoring and tracking systems for key measures to ensure the health of inventory information flow and minimization of inventory losses.
- Planning and Organization – Prioritize activities and assignments using the resources available to you and ensuring you follow-up with all vital partners.
- Communication skills (strong verbal and written required).
- Troubleshooting / problem-solving (analytical) skills
- Interpersonal skills (ability to effectively work with all levels from hourly to management).
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Computer skills, SAP, GLOBE, MRP.
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 61 Jerseyville Ave, Freehold Township, NJ 07728
- Category Business Operation,Management
- Posted 6 days ago
- Product Management and Strategy Director Anthem Full Time in Brooklyn, New York (NY)
- Account Management Executive Anthem Full Time in New York, New York (NY)
- Clinical Pharmacy Account Director Anthem Full Time in New York, New York (NY)
- Power Equipment Operator Walmart Full Time in loveland, Colorado (CO) View More
- Registered Staff Nurse (8S, Surgical) Mayo Clinic Full Time in Jacksonville, Florida (FL)
- Financial Counselor Mayo Clinic Full Time in Jacksonville, Florida (FL)
- Restaurant Team Member Chipotle Full Time, Part Time in Syracuse, New York (NY)
- Restaurant Team Member Chipotle Full Time, Part Time in Albany, New York (NY) View More