Global Account Managerin , Anywhere - Remote
Amazon has an immediate opening for a Global Account Manager supporting a major Telecommunications customer in Amazon Telecommunications Business Unit. Amazon is looking for a candidate to develop relationships and manage the success of one of Amazon's strategic partners. This may also include its various business units which produce wired, wireless, professional services, managed security services, Independent Software Vendor (ISV), and consulting solutions for commercial and government and education globally.
As a sell-through global account manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver Amazon strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform, which includes more than 170+ Amazon services, especially Direct Connect, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon RDS, 5G Wavelength and many more cloud services.
Responsibilities will include driving C-level and field relationships with a set of strategic client business units. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth and overall market adoption. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales executives. The candidate should also have experience in thinking strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position requires a strong technical acumen, along with a working knowledge of software architecture and the enterprise software landscape. Amazon and AWS expressly seek an individual with the ability to Think Big, and to continuously raise the bar on Customer Obsession, with an incredibly strong business and cloud acumen.
- Basic Qualifications
- Candidate must bring a minimum of 5 years experience with SaaS solutions, IT sales, data center sales, and/or cloud adoption.
- The candidate must bring a minimum of 8 years to experience working directly for or with large telecommunications clients as a channel partner/partner manager.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Deep knowledge of the Telecommunications partner landscape.
- Experience developing an indirect sales channel, creating programs with partners to drive scale and velocity, growing partner competencies, and delivering sell-through revenue.
- Track record for managing sales accounts and territories including sell-with motions with partners.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group. JD or MBA preferred.
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location ,Anywhere - Remote
- Category Accounting & Finance
- Posted 1 week ago