Enterprise Service Managerin , Anywhere - Remote
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Sr. Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that can manage the working relationship with global organizations, develop a long-term Professional Services strategy, and execute that strategy within those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for Amazon's largest and most committed customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight, and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed with strong success for the Customer. Amazon team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered, and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Amazon is looking for someone passionate about:
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Building cloud transformation programs for large Federal System Integrators and ISVs
- Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
- Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
- Contract negotiations & closing
- Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
- Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
- Overseeing the delivery of projects in the account, ensuring high-quality delivery
- Act as a single point of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trusted relationships
- Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
- Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
- 15+ years of IT consulting / management experience, with demonstrable global scale cloud/technology transformation experience in customer-facing roles
- Senior-level executive engagement and advisory experience · Sales and delivery responsibility and meeting of those targets
- Proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
- Experience with contract and statement of work development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
- Experience in public cloud computing or with a major enterprise software or infrastructure provider
- Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures.
- Hands-on experience leading large-scale digital or IT transformation projects
- Understands the value proposition of the public cloud and has delivered cloud engagements (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- AWS Certifications, e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect or AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location ,Anywhere - Remote
- Category Computer & IT,Management
- Posted 1 week ago