Director – Integrated Logistics Planningin Atlanta, Georgia (GA)
The Director of Integrated Logistics Planning is the connector between supply chain planning and logistics functions, responsible for delivering a high-quality, workable logistics forecast from the E2E Integrated Planning team downstream to key stakeholders in order to reduce waste and improve margin. The lack of connectivity and data flow for transportation and warehousing needs has been a huge gap in Coca Colaoverall planning and spend process. This role must create and lead a new capability, leveraging the plans out of the E2E Integrated Planning team, create a robust Plan-Do-Check-Adjust process, digitize and automate manual work, manage performance, and lead improvement in execution.
Collaborate with E2E Integrated Planning, Order Management, Region Logistics, Global Procurement, and Finance to ensure proper data flow and plan transfers from one end of the supply chain to the other. Align demand and supply plans with downstream logistics capacity planning: warehousing, transportation, dock scheduling, etc. to identify future needs, mitigate potential risks, and Practice PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Adjust) to improve plan accuracy and effectiveness in order to provide predictability and stability to transportation capacity planning and bidding process. Work with Finance on ABP and RE processes to call Coca Colarisks and opportunities as market dynamics evolve and internal requirements change over time. Help manage ~$1 billion annual expected spends on transportation, and optimize the execution vs. plan.
- 10+ years of supply chain and logistics planning and practice, and related process leadership
- Advanced financial understanding of logistics and operational impact on P&L
- People leadership, influence, and management
- Process improvement, collaboration, and logistics plan accuracy improvement
- Automation of manual processes, including reporting and data/deck management
- Process focus to collaborate with internal and external partners to forecast logistics needs, including transportation (all modes) and warehousing needs.
- Collaboration with NAOU and Global Finance, Planning, Procurement, and Operations teams to
- Create weekly outlook;
- Drive monthly RE;
- Coordinate annual ABP;
- Collaborate on bids;
- Drive PI on logistics spend.
- Strategic direction and fit of technology to drive financial and business objectives within Supply Chain;
- Definition of technology requirements to support the future state business requirements and ever-changing and accelerating external environment;
- Data integrity and accuracy to feed into the tools to drive the optimized outcomes.
- The Director must be able to convey the importance of “running the rails” in the current state while strategizing the future of Coca Colacomplex supply chain and logistics network. The operational and tactical level logistics planning communication will center around PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, and Adjust) and making incremental improvements with the teams, processes, and systems that are in place across CCNA. Communication will have to be clear, direct, and simple to drive planners’ daily utilization of the technologies.
- Clear articulation and communication of the ultimate vision, future state benefits, and roadmap to drive multiple stakeholder functions (E2E Planning, Transportation, Procurement, Finance, Carriers, etc.) will be even more critical. The Director will have to translate the Company’s overall financial objectives and Business goals into the supply chain and logistics capabilities required to support and fuel the bottom line and enable the topline growth. Technical requirements and capabilities will continue to get more sophisticated and complex, and the Director plays the liaison role with internal NAOU/Global Supply Chain and Procurement teams.
- Finally, the Director will need excellent presentation skills, as well as written and oral communication skills, in order to gain buy-in from all areas, levels, and functions throughout the Coca-Cola System in order to get all of Coca-Cola ready for the step-change in Coca Colasupply chain. Digitization starts with smart leadership in this area and Coca-Cola cannot afford to compromise on this role.
- Salary Competitive
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Category Business Operation
- Posted 3 weeks ago