Digital Business Operations Leadin , Atlanta
As part of the Offline-to-Online (O2O) organization, you will play a role in shaping and driving end-to-end digital transformation across The Coca-Cola Company. It’s an exciting time to join as Coca-Cola continues to reinvent how Coca Cola wins in Coca Cola's core business, while also building new transformational digital businesses. Coca-Cola is looking for an experienced Business Operations (“BizOps”) Lead to join the leadership team of a new venture that is defining the future of how Coca-Cola delivers outstanding customer experiences. Coca-Cola is building a new business from the ground up, and this role gets to be part of the launch and shaping how it scales into an enterprise capability. In this role, you will lead a team that oversees business-side operations for this new venture, providing strategic, operational, and analytical leadership for one of the Company’s highest-priority initiatives. This is a high-impact role for a candidate who has a general manager mindset and is passionate about building something new.
How you will make an impact:
- Oversee all operations to meet and exceed customer needs and attain established benchmarks
- Manage day-to-day business processes and drive improvements that enable Coca Cola to deliver best-in-class customer experiences, solving complex problems with innovative solutions
- Build and lead a high-performing team across market development, customer experience and engagement, sales capability, and customer support
- Establish and maintain operations and support processes required to achieve rapid growth of the business and market development objectives
- Ensure operational learnings regularly inform the overall business and product strategy on an ongoing basis
- Manage agile operating and planning routines, operationalizing Coca Cola strategic roadmap and initiatives into actionable plans, and enabling Coca Cola team to innovate at speed
- Define and monitor business KPIs, establishing high-performance benchmarks, and providing data-driven insights to support recommendations on how to drive the most impactful business outcomes
- Combines a deep cross-functional business understanding with a long-term industry-wide strategic context to identify and manage growth and improvement opportunities to position the business for success
- Partner with the Product team to define the best-in-class customer experience and engagement strategy
- Instill a culture of customer obsession, providing vision and context to the customer support team, including onboarding activities, technical support, tracking user feedback, and acting as the bridge to the merchants, product, and engineering teams
- Results-oriented leader with the ability to manage, influence, and drive solutions across diverse teams
- Exceptional problem solver with a high level of curiosity
- Strong communicator with the ability to effectively communicate and present complex ideas with confidence and clarity at all organizational levels
- Expert at cross-team collaboration with the ability to effectively influence and facilitate decision-making at all levels
- Thrives in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- 8+ years working in business operations or consulting role, with experience across both startup and at-scale operations
- Demonstrated team leadership within a large-scale, fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
What Coca Cola Can Do For You
- Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brand’s next chapter.
- Exposure to World-Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
- Learning Culture: Access to resources such as Coke University, LinkedIn Learning, and management programs that give you the resources to continually develop your skills and knowledge.
- Job Type Full Time
- Map Location 121 Baker St NW 30313
- Category Business Operation
- Posted 2 months ago