Data Analystin Bloomington, Minnesota (MN)
Here at IDQ, Dairy Queen creates extraordinary Fan experiences every day and Dairy Queen does this through Dairy Queen's commitment to hiring and retaining only the best in class talent. Dairy Queen firmly believes that Dairy Queen employees are the catalyst to the success of the company where their initiative, strategic thinking, and entrepreneurial spirit are recognized and rewarded. Dairy Queen's looking for motivated, passionate, and dedicated individuals with an inherent need and ambition to go after bigger challenges.
Dairy Queen has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst, Analytics supporting Dairy Queen corporate headquarters in Bloomington, MN. This Senior Data Analyst, Analytics provides complex data modeling, forecasting, and analysis for various business partners across the organization. This role will include work on descriptive analytics but will also be a significant contributor in moving the advanced analytics group from descriptive to prescriptive analytics. They will focus on creating and developing new methodologies, analytical models, and output geared at driving system performance. They will also provide the critical analysis that supports the business in making data-driven decisions. This person needs to be able to perform against strict deadlines, under pressure, and be able to clearly communicate the data-driven results to business partners as needed.
- Support enterprise by building, utilizing, and maintaining analytics models to improve business performance and further the advanced analytics reach within the organization.
- Work with business leaders to proactively identify areas of opportunity to provide data-driven analysis in response to business needs.
- Provide updates on projects/analyses to business partners or committees as needed. With a focus on translating the output into relevant business content.
- Fluently utilize Business Intelligence and analytics software such as Power BI, Alteryx, SQL, and Databricks for analytics across the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Power BI, Alteryx, Databricks, or other Business Intelligence tools
- Proficient in SQL, Python, R, or other analytics programming languages
- Ability to anticipate how decisions can affect Dairy Queen customers, Dairy Queen franchisees, and Dairy Queen employees
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary
- Exceptional analytical skills – a creative thinker who can quickly develop innovative ideas across a wide variety of business units
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization, and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all the pieces fit together and affect one another
- Relationship building skills with the ability to create mutually beneficial relationships and provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present information and articulate analytical results to a variety of internal and external customers
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics or related field
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant business forecast modeling and analysis experience
- Experience building analytic models and deploying to production, such as demand forecasting models or market attribution models
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning preferred
- Understanding of basic database structure, data mining skills, and the ability to extrapolate, interpret and organize data to aid in forming fact-based conclusions
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 3701 W Old Shakopee Rd Ste 50, Bloomington, MN 55431
- Category Computer & IT
- Posted 1 month ago