Carpenterin Tampa, Florida (FL)
As the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida, Moffitt employs some of the best and brightest minds from around the world.
The Carpenter I performs demand and scheduled preventive maintenance of the facility equipment to primarily include carpentry and associated systems in accordance with departmental, hospital, and regulatory agency codes. Specific duties include maintaining facilities and equipment in a hospital or clinic environment.
- Performs general maintenance repairs and other duties as assigned as referenced in Unit Specific Competency
- Creates and processes purchase orders
- Demonstrates proficiency in the ability to perform basic power and hand tool skills. Demonstrates knowledge and use of power tools utilized in construction trades; uses power tools safely and properly maintains power tools.
- Identifies changes that are needed on all prints and notifies the Supervisor when changes are made to existing spaces and new projects.
- Assists with overseeing, and/or inspects repairs or modifications performed by contractors.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of carpentry experience required.
- Ability to work various work shifts and/or weekends as needed.
- Ability to travel between other Moffitt Cancer Center facilities.
- Evidence of a good driving record and maintain a good record per Moffitt policy.
- Driver’s License required must obtain Florida Driver’s License within 6 months of employment.
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 12902 USF Magnolia Drive, Tampa,FL 33612
- Category Cleaning & Facilities
- Posted 2 months ago