Analytics Specialist Solutions Architectin , Anywhere - Remote
Amazon is looking for an Analytics Specialized Solutions Architect, who will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers solve data challenges and create new solutions/capabilities for their customers. You will partner with Sales Account Managers, Business Development Representatives, and the AWS Service teams to enable customer adoption and revenue attainment.
You will develop white papers, blogs, sample dashboards, labs, and presentations to evangelize BI design patterns and best practices. You will also mentor and train the broader SA population within AWS, teaching them how to integrate Amazon Analytic Solutions appropriately into customer architectures.
The ideal candidate will
- Be great fun to work with. Amazon’s company credo is “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. As the right candidate, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge.
- Enjoy working with customers. You have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the world’s fastest-growing.
- Be Customer Obsessed. At AWS, customer obsession is in Amazon’s DNA. You will represent the voice of the customer in field engagements with AWS specialist sales, business development, and service teams.
- Be an Architect. As part of a Solutions Architecture team, you produce and validate reference architectures and customer adoption for AWS Analytics services including, Amazon
- Redshift, Amazon EMR, Amazon Data Lakes, and Amazon QuickSight.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Designing Data and Analytics solutions. Work with teams at existing and potential customers to deeply understand their business and technical needs. Develop solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform and Analytics Services. Collaborate with AWS field sales, training, and support teams to ensure customer success.
- Partnering with account teams, Business Development Managers, and Analytics Service teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment.
- Be the voice of the customer to service engineering teams, providing product improvement feedback to AWS developers and accelerating the adoption of new features in customer deployments.
- Sharing what you know by capturing best-practice knowledge from engineering and field teams, including reference architectures and patterns, with the worldwide AWS solution architect community to build a strong worldwide database and analytics community
- Exhibiting thought leadership. Evangelize AWS Services and Analytics Solutions in the Data and Analytics domain. Share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures, and public speaking events such as AWS Summit and AWS re: Invent.
- 7+ years of experience in the design and implementation of IT systems
- 7+ Implementation and architecture experience in big data, or data warehousing, or data lake, or operational analytics, or data migration, and integration scenarios such as Amazon EMR, Hadoop, Spark, R, Presto, Hive, Amazon Redshift, Teradata, Vertica, Glue, Data Migration Services
- Experience working with customers and stakeholders and driving outcomes in a pre-sales capacity
- Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps
- Available for travel up to 25%
- An advanced degree in computer science, MIS, engineering, or related discipline
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of Big Data processing, Database, Data Warehousing, and Data Sciences
- Deep understanding of data, application, server, and network security
- Experience with Statistics, Machine Learning, and Predictive Modelling
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location ,Anywhere - Remote
- Category Science & Engineering
- Posted 1 week ago