Account Executive – Team Salesin Austin, Texas (TX)
The Account Executive, Business Team Sales role will meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives by successfully supporting your team in acquiring accounts within multiple geographic territories, and will ultimately have the opportunity to own geographic territory. Responsible for selling products, services, and solutions to gain new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking, and generating leads and referrals. Analyze customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services, tailoring customer recommendations to mediate discussions and close business deals.
What you’ll do in your role.
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling, and networking.
- Interact directly with leadership to develop sophisticated skills in prospecting, call execution, and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities and attend sales meetings.
- Devising innovative and effective sales approaches, solutions, and proposals.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management, and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
- Because this position requires local travel you need a valid license, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you’ll bring.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent field or sales experience preferred
- 1+ years verifiable new customer acquisition sales experience within a commissioned environment is vital
- If you’ve got experience delivering and following up on proposals and pricing quotes, you’re someone T Mobile want to talk to
- You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal Communication Skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering outstanding customer service and attention to detail
- You are able to work well in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Effective negotiators and closers wanted
- Supports team initiatives and creates an inclusive environment
- Okay. You’ve seen what T Mobile’re looking for and you’re up to the challenge. Here’s what T Mobile can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus commission potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And T Mobile couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? T Mobile invites you to apply today!
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Salary Competitive
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 4401 Freidrich Ln #311, Austin, TX 78744
- Category Business Operation
- Posted 3 weeks ago