Warehouse Operativein Peterborough, East of England
Ikea's amazing team at Ikea's Peterborough Customer Distribution Centre has new opportunities for dayshift Warehouse Operatives who share Ikea's passion for creating a better everyday life for the many people. Ikea offers permanent contracts of varying sizes. If you want to be recognized and valued, and want to build a career with a global company, now is your opportunity to join the IKEA team!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY-TO-DAY
- In this role, you will help Ikea pick, pack, load, and dispatch orders for Ikea’s customers.
- You will learn the world of logistics in the process, from dispatching both truck and parcel orders to managing inbound products and replenishing stock levels.
- A key part of your role will be driving different forklift trucks to make this process quick and simple, but don’t worry if you have never done this before as full training will be provided by Ikea’s qualified in-house trainers.
Come and be part of something bigger, with a 24/7 operation and career opportunities for those who wish to stay local or travel the world! You will have a tailor-made development plan and opportunities to complete apprenticeships, internal learning, and process development throughout your career.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
Ikea is a values-based organization and leads the day-to-day in line with Ikea’s values. Everyone who works with Ikea is expected to work in line with Ikea’s values in the ‘wonderful every day. Ikea is looking for passionate and driven people.
If you have never worked in logistics before, you don’t need to worry! Ikea will teach you everything you need to know! Ikea has a team of on-site trainers who will support you one-to-one, step by step.
- Salary £11.60 an hour
- Job Type Full Time
- Map Location KIngston Park, Fletton Ave Peterborough PE2 9ET
- Category Warehouse & Manufacturing
- Posted 1 month ago