Team Leadersin Reading, South East England
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
Ikea is looking for someone who is confident in leading a team and who treats everyone in a polite and friendly manner. The ideal candidate will have a passion to inspire co-workers to achieve common goals. You should be hardworking and ready to go the extra mile to exceed Ikea's customer’s expectations. The preferred candidate would have 1years previous leadership experience in a fast pace environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Every day on the shop floor, you lead by example; supporting and coaching co-workers.
- Together with your team, you focus on putting the customer first in everything you do within the store.
- You actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability
- Communicate and build relationships and networks with people across different functions within the store.
- Job Type Full Time
- Map Location Pincents Kiln Industrial Park, Pincents Ln, Theale Reading RG31 7SD
- Category Retail & Sales
- Posted 1 month ago