Teacherin Cupar, Scotland
Proposed Interview Date: Week Commencing 6 June 2022
Closing Date: Monday 30 May 2022
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,113 - £42,336
Working Pattern: 35 hours per week
Location: Bell Baxter High School, Cupar
Purpose and Values of Education & Children’s Services Directorate
The Education & Children’s Services Directorate is committed to Improving Life Chances for All through a wide range of direct services which support Fife Council children, young people, families, and the wider Fife community. Fife Council's approach to improvement is rooted in Fife Council's core values: Compassion, Ambition, Respect, and Equity which reflect the ethos, culture, and practice principles of all staff across the directorate. Fife Council strive to ensure that Fife Council attitudes and behavior reflect these core values in all Fife Council dealings with children, young people, their families, and the wider community in partnership with those who support them.
Fife Council are looking for a highly-skilled teacher who is passionate about improving life chances for all through a professional commitment to making a difference for all of Fife Council’s children and young people so that they achieve their full potential. As a teacher in Fife, you will be responsible for leading learning within your classroom context, promoting inclusion, diversity, and equality, communicating with other stakeholders, and for contributing to wider improvements across the school community.
A link to the role profile is included below, where you will find more information about the role, with specific reference to essential and desirable criteria for applicants.
Qualification, Registration, and Skill Requirements
- You are required to have high levels of interpersonal skills and abilities which will enable you to work as a member of a team to ensure positive outcomes for all children and young people in your setting.
- You are required to demonstrate a commitment to your professional learning as a practitioner through career-long professional learning activity and to be able to show how this has impacted your practice.
- You are required to be fully registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) and to model all behavior expected of a teacher in Scotland in line with the relevant Professional Standards.
- Salary £28113 - £42336 an hour
- Job Type Full Time
- Map Location Carslogie Rd Cupar KY15 4HY
- Category Education
- Posted 1 month ago