Sales Assistantin Gateshead, North East
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
Ikea is the ones meeting Ikea's customers – in Ikea's stores, online, in Ikea's catalog and beyond. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world, Ikea is a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept.
Are you curious about life at home and co-creating the wonderful every day with Ikea's customers? Then Ikea has the job for you. Ikea is looking for someone who is confident in approaching customers and treats them in a polite and friendly manner.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for people, an eagerness to learn and will embrace change with a solution-orientated approach to the many challenges and tasks that present themselves. You will have the ambition to grow within IKEA and to help develop others too. In IKEA Ikea places great emphasis on leading others and ourselves with a positive approach, even during the busiest and most challenging times
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- You provide an exceptional shopping experience for Ikea’s customers
- You actively approach customers to identify their needs and advise them on the best solutions for their life at home through home furnishings
- You are always passionate about the range and home furnishings, curious to learn the stories behind the products and their design
- You support maximizing sales by being proud of your areas of responsibility, ensuring the customer meets an area that is clean, well presented and easy to shop
- Salary £10.10 an hour
- Job Type Part Time
- Map Location Metro Park West, metro retail park, Pinetree Way, Swalwell Gateshead NE11 9XS
- Category Retail & Sales
- Posted 1 month ago