Resolution Centre Investigatorin Chelmsford, East of England
As a Resolution Centre Investigator, you will manage the secondary response to non-emergency crime and conduct basic investigations into a wide range of offense types. You will decide how Essex Police respond to these incidents by assessing several factors including the level of threat, harm, risk, and solvability of the offense alleged.
In addition, you will ensure Essex Police is working in line with current legislation and policy including the National Standard for Incident Recording, National Crime Recording Standards, and Home Office Counting Rules.
What will you be doing?
- Reviewing non-emergency incidents sent from the Force Control Room to the Resolution Centre and conducting an assessment on how Essex Police respond.
- Undertaking desk-based investigations using various IT systems
- Reviewing how Essex Police have dealt with an incident to ensure this is correct and complies with legislation including the National Crime Recording Standards and National Standards for Incident Recording
- Producing statistics to assist in formulating plans for the current day’s work
- Salary £21,135 per annum
- Job Type Full Time
- Map Location New St Chelmsford CM1
- Category Admin & Office
- Posted 1 month ago