Nights Inventory Team Memberin Andover, South East England
Ocado are looking for people to join Ocado Stock Availability Team (SAT) in Ocado’s new state of the art CFC in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
This isn’t just an ordinary warehouse - Ocado use innovative and state of the art technology and joining Ocado as a Warehouse Operative means you’ll be working for the world’s largest and fastest growing online grocery retailer in an extremely safe and clean, fast-paced, warehouse environment.
Want to be a critical part of Ocado, where you are making a real difference to the lives of Ocado customers every day? Great, here’s what you need to know.
Salary: £11.25 up to £13.25 per hour with Ocado premiums
Per Annum: £28,267 (calculated on a basic 48 hour working week including Ocado premiums)
- Starting rate - £11.25 per hour (includes SAT premium)
- Night shift premium (between the hours of 10pm and 6am) - plus £2.00 per hour
Stock Availability Team Member:
Nights Shift - 19:00 to 07:00
Role and Responsibilities –
The Stock Availability Team (SAT) provide Operational Support in five key areas.
- Inbound Office – Dealing with incoming deliveries of stock and the management of all vehicles and drivers while they are on Site
- Pick Support – Ensuring that customers orders are picked, dispatched and fulfilled to the highest possible standard
- General Inventory Management – Ensuring that all stock has been received correctly and to the expected levels whilst also ensuring that all system adjustments are made in a timely manner to maximise customer fulfilment.
- Problem Stock Resolution – Dealing with all stock that has entered the CFC but does not meet Ocado’s set requirements. Liaising directly with Suppliers and the Ocado Central Supply Chain / Demand Manager Teams for resolutions to all stock issues
- Inventory Management – Responsible for replenishment and the management of all stock
Due to the size and nature of the Department people will be trained in all of the above key areas
- Previous inventory / stock management experience preferable.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Process driven and an eye for detail
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Basic computer skills, Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Basic experience of computerised warehouse management systems preferable
- Flexible team player
- Proactive and able to work using your own initiative
Successful candidates will receive full-training and support in all of the above areas.
- All areas of the warehouse (except the freezer) have both ambient and chill (0 to 5℃) sections and you will be expected to work in both areas.
- The role of a warehouse operative requires you to be on your feet and mobile at all times as well as carrying out repetitive tasks and potentially lifting up to 25kg weights.
- Ocado will provide you with the correct PPE.
- All roles within the warehouse will require you to handle meat and alcohol.
As well as Ocado competitive pay rates and superb training Ocado also offer a great working environment. You will be respected and valued if you work for Ocado and have genuine opportunities to progress and develop. Ocado outstanding benefits include:
- Access to the company shop with goods on average 50% off retail price
- A wide range of discounts at various retailers and food outlets including 15% off online shopping at Ocado
- The ability to share in Ocado success through free shares and a range of share plans
- Tools & support for your health and wellbeing
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Pension scheme (various options available including employer contribution matching up to 7%)
- Job Type Full Time
- Map Location Hampshire Andover SP10 5QZ
- Category Warehouse & Manufacturing
- Posted 1 month ago