Food Co-workerin Gateshead, North East
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
Are you a team player with a passion for food and people? Do you know your meatball from your plant ball? If so, then Ikea is looking for you.
Ikea is looking for someone like you to help Ikea deliver a taste of Sweden and a great customer experience with high-quality, sustainable food. You will contribute to a passionate and friendly team to deliver a better everyday life for the many while embracing change with a solution-orientated mindset. This is an extremely fast-paced working environment and requires you to multitask, producing and serving food with regular heavy lifting.
Prior experience in food is desirable, but not essential if you have a roll-up-your-sleeve mindset to the various tasks & challenges that present themselves.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Ikea is a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is the brightest in the place where the food is! Together Ikea serves more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide and offers a variety of foods in Ikea’s bistros and in the “Swedish Food Market”.
- As a Food Co-worker, you will report to one of the Food Managers or Team Leaders and work alongside them in the kitchen help to create a safe, healthy, delicious, sustainable, affordable, and joyful food experience for both the customer and the co-worker.
- The kitchen is a safety-first, fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail for all things safety and efficient multi-tasking to ensure IKEA remains a safe place for people to shop, work and have fun.
- Salary £10.10 an hour
- Job Type Part Time
- Map Location Metro Park West, metro retail park, Pinetree Way, Swalwell Gateshead NE11 9XS
- Category Restaurant & Hospitality
- Posted 1 month ago