Food and Beverage Team Leaderin London, Greater London
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
You are an IKEA Brand Ambassador, leading with pride and sharing your passion for the food and services that Ikea serves its customers and co-workers.
The ideal candidate will have a passion to inspire co-workers to achieve common goals. You will be someone who believes in the IKEA Concept, has IKEA Brand Identity and lives the IKEA culture & Values.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
As a Food Team Leader, you will work with your team to create a safe, healthy, sustainable, and joyful food experience for both the customer and the co-worker.
- You will be responsible for ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, attractive, and inviting. You also ensure Ikea’s products are always in perfect condition and correctly priced.
- Being passionate about the food Ikea serves and sell, and actively learning about it and sharing your knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- You contribute and support the implementation of the store Business Plan and IKEA Food action plan.
- Promoting a safety-first culture, as well as coaching others in ensuring routines and requirements are known and followed in all daily work.
- Job Type Full Time
- Map Location 55-57 Bugsby's Way London SE10 0QJ
- Category Restaurant & Hospitality
- Posted 1 month ago