Department Managerin Reading, South East England
WHO YOU ARE
- Able to lead the business through people by demonstrating strong leadership capabilities.
- Make things happen by championing flexibility, speed, and simplicity in a fast pace environment.
- Passion for selling and reaching your goals and getting the best for IKEA customers
- Have around 2 years of management experience preferably in retail, in a fast pace environment.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Securing the vitality of the IKEA store in all media by working closely with your store commercial team using the IKEA product range to ensure customers feel inspired to visit the store more frequently.
- Working proactively with the commercial calendar, coordinating activities and advance planning to help ensure your store has the correct stock availability.
- Supporting a fast implementation of different planned activities to ensure the most commercial expression in the store at all times.
- Job Type Full Time
- Map Location Pincents Kiln Industrial Park, Pincents Ln, Theale Reading RG31 7SD
- Category Management
- Posted 1 month ago