Customer Order Pickerin Gateshead, North East
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
You care about making a positive impact in the world. Ikea is looking for proactive and energetic individuals, who are not afraid to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment. Ikea is on the lookout for someone who has great communication skills, and attention to detail and enables a successful shopping experience for Ikea's customers by ensuring that Ikea's products are in the right place at the right time.
Togetherness is one of the core values in the IKEA culture, Ikea expects Ikea's candidates to be natural team players and problem solvers, this is especially true for Ikea's logistics department which is one of the most crucial parts of Ikea's stores!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- As part of the logistics team in a store, you will have the customers at heart, you will be picking and preparing large volumes of orders for both online & in-store collection or delivery.
- Your daily duties will be receiving stock, picking, checking order accuracy, and preparing orders for delivery.
- You will also be required to meet the customer in the store during picking. You will work with Ikea’s internal systems to ensure that customers have accurate and full stock availability at all times.
- Ikea expects you to take responsibility to ensure a safe working environment for yourself, your co-workers, and Ikea’s customers.Ikea is looking for someone who has good IT skills & a customer service mindset. You will have the ambition to grow within IKEA and to help develop others too.
- Salary £1,010 per annum
- Job Type Part Time
- Map Location Metro Park West, metro retail park, Pinetree Way, Swalwell Gateshead NE11 9XS
- Category Transportation & Logistics
- Posted 1 month ago