Cleanerin Cupar, Scotland
Proposed Interview Date: Week Commencing 6 June 2022
Closing Date: Tuesday 31 May 2022
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: FCLW £18,583.73 (Pro-Rata)
Working Pattern: 20 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
Location: Bell Baxter High School, Cupar
If you have an eye for attention to detail and enjoy general cleaning, you could be perfect for this career. Why not join one of Fife Council’s many teams of cleaners in schools within the Cupar area. Fife Council has a permanent vacancy to join the Fife Council team at Bell Baxter School on a backshift Monday to Friday 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm term time only. You will earn a competitive salary of £18,583.73 pro-rata and have access to a range of benefits, including:
- Fife Council pays the Scottish Local Government Living Wage of £9.90 per hour for this post, plus extra payments for shift work, including weekends.
- Pay is annualized (equal installments every 4 week pay period)
- Access to and support with training opportunities and qualifications for the job.
- Local and national discounts including supermarkets, restaurants, and retail.
This work is about ensuring pupils and staff can return to a clean and safe environment every school day. You will go home each day knowing you have made a difference. No previous experience is required as on-the-job training is given, working towards The Cleaning Operatives Proficiency Certificate.
- Salary £18583.73 an hour
- Job Type Full Time
- Map Location Carslogie Rd Cupar KY15 4HY
- Category Cleaning & Facilities
- Posted 1 month ago