Assistant Cookin Anstruther, Scotland
Proposed Interview Date: Week Commencing 06 June 2022
Closing Date: Tuesday 31 May 2022
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: FCLW £18,583.73 (Pro-Rata)
Working Pattern: 30 hours per week on a rota
Location: Ladywalk House Care Home, Anstruther
Do you have a catering qualification such as City & Guilds or an SVQ or are you currently part of the Trainee Assistant Cooks program?
Duties within this care home include the preparation of food and beverages and the organization of the service of food, along with understanding the requirements of special diets for residents.
Duties may include serving of meals, general kitchen and dining room duties (for example washing up, setting up, and clearing away equipment and tables), and cleaning of the kitchen, its surround, and equipment.
Fife Council has a permanent vacancy for an Assistant Cook in Ladywalk House Care Home which provides care 7 days a week for residents.
This 30-hour-per-week post consists of early and late shifts between the hours of 07:00 and 17:30 and is on a 3-week rota working 5 days out of 7.
Completion of basic bookwork may be required.
You will earn a competitive salary of £18,583.73 pro-rata. and have access to a range of benefits, including:
- £9.90 per hour, plus extra payments for shift work, including weekends.
- Membership of Fife Pension Fund which is part of the Scottish Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS Scotland).
- Access to and support with training opportunities and qualifications for the job.
- Local and national discounts including supermarkets, restaurants, and retail!
This work is about ensuring residents, service users, and staff are provided with meals throughout the day.
- Salary £1,858,373 per annum
- Job Type Full Time
- Map Location Ladywalk Anstruther KY10 3EX
- Category Restaurant & Hospitality
- Posted 1 month ago