Jobs › Holland & Barrett
Training Quality Assurance Officerin Nuneaton, West Midlands
Holland and Barrett are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer to join our established training team. As QA Auditor, you will audit, monitor and evaluate our quality policies, supporting the Learning & Quality Manager.
- To understand and apply the business Quality policy ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by setting standards and monitoring of good learning and apprenticeship practices.
- To audit compliance against our Quality Manual and those of our partners and award bodies. Raising all non-conformances against relevant standards with objective evidence enabling the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action, to follow up and monitor completion of actions.
- To ensure all testing and surveys are carried out according to the agreed schedule and in line with training and operational requirements.
- To complete micro testing against specific schedules or requests, carry out full investigations including complaints or actions internal metrics
- To support new and exisiting product development trials, product training launches, managing and testing with knowledge retention assessment to ensure product knowledge is on track with internal metrics
- Provide data analysis and report on findings using learning and test data, including ROI on learning reports and analysis
- With guidance from Line Manager, coordinate day to day activities to deliver improvement of Technical KPIs
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Hold recognised Internal Quality Assurance Qualification, V1, Level 4 TAQA (desirable)
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS, Award in Education and Training or equivalent
- Vocational competence to IQA in retail and customer service would be desirable, but not essential
- Experience working as an IQA/Internal Verifier within higher apprenticeship Apprenticeship Programmes
- Knowledge of the Education Inspection Framework (EIF)
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 2 Market Pl, Nuneaton CV11 4EA
- Category Business Operation
- Posted Posted 1 week ago