Team Member – Kitchenin Carlisle, North West
At Premier Inn, every guest wants great food- That’s only made possible by Premier Inn dedicated and organised kitchen teams. You are at the heart of making sure all meals are prepared, cooked and presented to the highest standards, on time, every time
Premier Inn have an award-winning apprenticeship programme too, so could offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role
Hours: 25 hours, 5 days
Skills and experience
Experience for the role isn’t essential, with our structured induction and ongoing training plan to support you in your role, it’s about what you can bring as a person. You’ll need to:
- Have an ability to learn new skills quickly
- Be organised and strong communication
- Have a passion for food and delivering high standards
- Have the motivation to deliver an incredible customer experience every time in a fast-paced environment
What is a Kitchen Team Member?
- Working as part of a team, you’ll have an eye for detail, striving to deliver great products in a fast-paced environment whilst taking great pride in keeping the kitchen and all the equipment clean and maintained.
- Supporting the Kitchen Team leader in all kind of ways, from our famous Premier Inn Breakfast or our dinner service delivering starters mains and desserts.
- This is a hands-on role however with your strong team player approach you’ll always be ready for a challenge.
- Naturally, you’ll strive to achieve and maintain a spotless kitchen in line with key health & safety and food & hygiene standards.
- Salary £9 an hour
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location Parkhouse Rd, Carlisle CA3 0JR
- Category Hotel, Travel & Leisure
- Closing Date 29 April, 2021
- Posted Posted 6 days ago