Risk Consultantin Sheffield, Yorkshire
Aviva has opportunities for Risk Consultants to join Aviva Aviva Risk Management Solutions (ARMS) team, providing market-leading risk management services to Aviva and Aviva clients. ARMS always seek to deliver a customized approach for Aviva clients, helping customers protect their business and preventing the worst from happening. Aviva is always innovating, providing the latest best practice loss prevention advice, services, and solutions to both Aviva's internal and external customers.
ARMS are looking to expand, with these role-holders acting as a dedicated focal point that will support Aviva SME Regional Business accounts, delivering Risk Engineering through survey programs, technical advice, and support in accordance with Group Underwriting and Risk Management policy and in support of SME, Global Corporate & Speciality and Property Investors’ business plans.
Aviva believes this is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and established team, with the opportunity to influence and grow with the business, and the backing of Aviva’s resources and reputation.
The role’s duties & responsibilities:
- Delivering a risk management service to support Aviva’s intention of being the UK’s leading insurer
- Producing bespoke quality survey reports and risk improvements including preparation and delivery of presentations to senior client management
- Managing & co-ordinating risks, handling technical referrals from brokers, clients, and colleagues
- Developing an external network of Broker relationships, as well as key internal partner relationships to ensure excellent customer service is delivered
- Compliance with Aviva governance framework
- Supporting initiatives for service and operational improvements by acting on effective feedback, sharing ideas, and engaging the Aviva team to fully work through options
- Supporting ARMS team meetings, and conference calls for the SME Regional Business
Skills & experiences desired:
- Detailed knowledge of current risk management and loss prevention practices for Property and Business Interruption risks – and Liability knowledge would be great to see
- Extensive knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, codes of practice, guidance, and industry standards with experience across a wide range of trades
- Ability to analyze, collate and interpret underwriting information to ensure timely, pro-active risk management decisions are made
- Highly developed presentation and customer engagement skills; experience at influencing and negotiating
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety qualification or equivalent
What will you get for this role?
- A competitive salary depending on skills, experience, qualifications, and location
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Company car provided with mileage cover
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- A holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits such as a matching share save scheme
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 3rd Floor, Bow Works, 6 Pear Street Pomona Business Centre, 6 Pear St, Sheffield S11 8JJ
- Category Consulting
- Posted Posted 2 months ago