Pharmacistin Bournemouth, South West
If you're highly professional with a forward-thinking approach, you'll love the buzz of Asda's in-store Pharmacy. Even better, you'll also have the chance to get out and about in your local community to build rapport with your local NHS teams and raise the profile of Asda's Pharmacies.
This is a role that will take plenty of passion and drive. A commitment to great customer service comes with the territory here at Asda. So for you, it will be about finding the right healthcare solutions for Asda's customers to help become the most trusted Pharmacy in the local community.
You’ll be responsible for:
- The day-to-day management of the Pharmacy, its commercial metrics and the colleagues working in it.
- Providing an outstanding clinical service to Asda’s customers.
- Identifying areas where Asda can improve Asda’s services.
- Training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues.
You’ll want to deliver outstanding service to Asda’s customers in an exciting, progressive environment. You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll need to be a fully qualified Pharmacist.
- You’ll be registered with the GPhC.
- Job Type Part Time
- Job Location St Pauls Rd, Boscombe, Bournemouth BH8 8DL
- Category Health Care
- Closing Date 10 May, 2021
- Posted Posted 4 weeks ago