People Services Administratorin Nuneaton, West Midlands
The People Services Administrator role is a new role within the HR team, whereby you will be the glue that holds the team together to create a seamless administration process for our Retail, Supply Chain and Store Support Centre Colleagues. You will be supporting with the administration which supports such areas as the day-to-day HR operations, onboarding, ER case Management for the UK and Republic of Ireland. You will be working within a great HR team, reporting into the HR Shared Service Manager.
- Support the HR team with all HR Administrative tasks, including compiling letters, documents and data files for all HR activity within the organisation
- Provide guidance to Managers and Colleagues – signposting managers and Colleagues around policies and processes
- Liaise with Payroll Services to ensure HRIS remains accurate and reflects changes in starters/leavers/absence processes.
- Ensure GDPR compliance across the organisation, supporting data cleanses are compliant.
- Taking minutes at HR meetings and complex ER meetings
- Managing and maintaining Colleague employment records and files including processing variation to contracts when required.
- Conducting the onboarding administration for new Colleagues, including obtaining references, DBS checks, right to work documentation, probationary periods
- Manage the Centrally Shared Service inbox and daily post, delegating work accordingly
- Ensure all associated documentation is correctly prepared and supplied to Managers to support effective management of their Colleagues
- Communications: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, communicating effectively at all levels. Creates a positive impact with gravitas and credibility within the organisation and externally with exceptional attention to detail.
- Commercial Acumen: A basic understanding of how business operates and is inquisitive and interested to establish how you can add value to all business areas.
- Prioritisation: Effectively manages the workload against competing demands. Is structured and organised
- Innovation: Forward thinking about streamlining processes for ultimate efficiency internally and externally
- Organization and Planning: Excellent problem solving, with ability to probe and establish real issues and identify correct solutions
- Decision Making: Considers all of the appropriate factors when deciding a course of action, able to rapidly assimilate the information available on which to base decisions and make firm decisions quick required.
- Ability to effectively use all Microsoft Word packages to a high level of ability
- PowerPoint to be able to create basic presentations and documents
- Strong excel ability, able to build intermediate models and functionality
- Meticulous attention to detail or delivery right first time HR generalist administration
- Basic understanding of Employment Law knowledge
- Knowledge/experience of using HRIS systems for HR case Management
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location Samuel Ryder House, Barling Way, Nuneaton CV10 7RH
- Category Human Resource
- Posted Posted 1 week ago