Nutritionistin Nuneaton, West Midlands
As the Nutritionist you will be at the heart of the Contact Centre, assisting customers to provide bespoke nutritional and product knowledge information. You will be the ‘go to person' for customers who want in depth advice regarding health and nutrition and will also support the nutrition knowledge process internally.
- Receive and respond to customers enquires through various channels – phone, email, letters, webchat and social media.
- Keep up to date with product knowledge and the latest trends i.e. superfoods, popular supplements and special diets.
- Provide a personalised nutrition service to customers using evidence based nutrition knowledge. Discuss specific product recommendations as well as general lifestyle and wellbeing advice in a friendly and professional manner.
- Liaise with PR team to provide written articles on hot nutrition, health and wellness topics.
- Support and help internal colleagues (including store staff) with product advice and knowledge.
- Provide exceptional customer experience.
- Provide updates and insights regarding nutrition queries, questions and trends to internal stakeholders and management.
- Have a flexible approach for the needs of the business.
- Develop and maintain a thorough up-to-date knowledge of working processes and procedures for dealing with customer enquiries.
- KPI accountability
- Have a passion for nutrition, health, wellbeing and our products
- Have experience in providing a high standard of customer service
- Be a good team player
- Have ability to multitask
- Friendly and empathetic approach with ability to answer customer enquiries in a professional, friendly and timely manner
- Qualified Nutritionist or Nutritional Therapist
- Registered member of professional nutrition body desirable e.g. British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional therapy (BANT), Association for Nutrition (AfN)
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 2 Market Pl, Nuneaton CV11 4EA
- Category Wellness and Fitness
- Posted Posted 1 week ago