Market Insight Analystin Nuneaton, West Midlands
This role will support the growth of Holland & Barret by developing a comprehensive understanding of the retail landscape, channel dynamics and shopper trends within the Wellness category. The Wellness category is very important to consumers and dynamic by nature, the successful candidate will play a critical role in developing the tools and capabilities required to elevate our knowledge of this exciting market. Using that data and tools you will then create compelling insights that will identify the performance gaps and opportunities that we should be focussing on within our current and future portfolio. In addition to that you will also be part of our value workstream supporting with pricing analysis to improve our competitiveness and value perception. You will with work with a broad set of stakeholders across the Trading and Marketing teams.
- With the Market Insight Manager, you will lead the development and implementation of a continuous market share tracking service (IRI and Nielsen), ensuring a focus on continuous improvement of data quality and market coverage.
- You will drive the adoption of external market data and insights within H&B by creating compelling reporting and commentary helping drive portfolio actions to meet our growth objectives.
- Accountable for developing our understanding on retail footfall and the broader retail and channel trends affecting H&B and its store base.
- Delivering insight of shopper trends and key insights what will help H&B drive penetration and basket spend.
- Responsible for the maintenance of creation of price tracking reports and insight. Creating visibility of H&B’s price competitiveness you will be able to make recommendations that will help us improve price competitiveness and value perception across the portfolio.
- Supporting the Value Proposition workstream you will lead the reporting and ad hoc analysis required to deliver pricing insights that drive the action on key objectives. You may also run primary research projects where necessary.
- You will be the key point of contact within the Insight team for market insights, pricing insights and will support the Brand team with analysis and expertise in understanding brand and portfolio price architecture.
- Accountable for building our relationships with relevant external agencies, ensuring H&B receive best in class service and insight whilst developing capabilities for the future.
- Working as part of an expanding Insight team to share & adopt best practice tools and insights that provide a best in class understanding of the Wellness market, its Consumers and H&B Customers
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting insight information to all levels
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to deliver work on time and meeting expectations whilst having the influence to drive the right action from the insight
- Experience within a head office retail or relevant agency environment
- Strong analytical skills, specifically with market and pricing data.
- The ability to synthesise, interpret and present information across a variety of sources to create compelling narratives
- 3+ years working within a market research or analytical role
- Experience of managing continuous market data sets (Nielsen, IRI or Kantar data)
- Experience of using BI platforms to conduct analysis and generating clear insight
- Experience of analysing and understanding pricing data for benchmarking and price elasticity is desired
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 2 Market Pl, Nuneaton CV11 4EA
- Category Computer & IT
- Posted Posted 1 week ago