HGV Technician – Night shiftin Birtley, North East
Pendragon is looking for an HGV Technician with experience in truck servicing alongside basic repair and diagnostics.
As an HGV technician with Pendragon, you will require a full UK drivers’ licence and your own tools.
What do you need to succeed as an HGV Technician?
- HGV NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- IRTEC would be desirable but not essential
- Experience working in a franchised dealer or independent HGV garage
- To have previously completed standard inspections and basic repairs
You will get a Competitive Salary with an Excellent Salary.
- Completing basic mechanical repair work
- Carrying out basic diagnostics
- Completion of standard inspections and services
Pendragon aims to deliver industry-leading service, that matches Pendragon’s trucks and provides an excellent service to every customer Pendragon has. This is rewarded with excellent benefits, manufacturer training, and internal career development opportunities.
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location Drum Road Barley Mow, Birtley DH3 2AF
- Category Installation, Maintenance & Repair
- Posted Posted 1 week ago