Finance Business Analystin Nottingham, East Midlands
Pendragon Corporate Finance team based at Pendragon Head Office in Nottinghamshire is offering the right person a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Finance Business Analyst.
With your experience in an analytical role, interpreting and providing data to drive performance, you will support the team around you analysing large volumes of data for the business. Alongside being able to work with and as a team, you’ll have the ability to work independently using your own initiative.
What do you need to be successful?
- Excellent IT skills – especially in Excel
- Great attention to detail and focused on adding value to the team’s outputs
- Highly organised with the ability to plan your workload and achieve tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm and the ability to be proactive
- Ability to accurately interpret data and communicate your findings both verbally and in writing
- Confidence to challenge the status quo
You will get a Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits.
- Preparing and presenting a number of month-end accounts and performance reports, using data obtained from multiple data sources.
- Applying technical skills to validate data, interpret reports, and highlight anomalies.
- Develop reporting and automation of reporting using technology.
- Adhoc reporting, modeling, and forecasting
- Working closely with the team and specifically with the Group Accountant in providing data sets reporting departmental performance
Pendragon’s team members are friendly, driven, successful, and always looking to improve Pendragon’s business and their own skill sets and experience. Pendragon always strives to recognise the hard work and achievements of Pendragon’s team members with excellent benefits, incentives, training, and career development.
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location Loxley House, 2 Oakwood Dr, Nottingham NG15 0DR
- Category Accounting & Finance
- Posted Posted 1 week ago