Asset Management Audit Seniorin London, South East
EY’s Financial Services practice is currently undergoing exciting change. The business is rapidly growing and EY is expanding EY teams across the UK, in London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Leeds, and Bristol. This growth offers great opportunities for learning and progression
EY’s interested in candidates with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve EY’s current relationships and processes. If you’re serious about auditing and ready to take on some of EY clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, EY is using the finance products, expertise, and systems EY is developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. EY collects this data to help us analyze the EY recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, EY encourages you to provide this information to hold us accountable for EY’s goal of building a better working world. Read more about EY’s EY commitment to diversity& inclusiveness here. EY asks because it matters!
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and EY is happy to consider flexible working arrangements. EY strives to achieve the right balance for EY people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While EY client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, EY flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing the EY world today.
- Take accountability for the delivery of high-quality audit work
- Perform audit procedures in complex areas, developing your technical capabilities.
- Deliver excellent service, as the primary day-to-day contact for the client.
- Supervise technical audit areas
- Demonstrate professional skepticism and compliance with EY risk management and independence policies
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks, related financial reporting matters, and applying EY Global Audit Methodology to perform engagements in accordance with auditing and assurance standards
- Develop and yourself and others through both seeking and offering on-the-job coaching and knowledge sharing.
- Offering a supportive and inclusive environment for more junior members of the team.
- Challenge yourself to use new audit approaches, tools, and enablers and drive efficiencies through effective project management
- Build strong credibility through displaying relevant insight and business acumen in discussions with clients and applying technical competence
- Build relationships across other EY service lines and seek opportunities to work together for the benefit of EY clients
Qualification & Requirements
- A degree qualification
- Fully or part qualified in ACA/ CA/ ACCA/CIMA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute, or equivalent international qualification)
- Proven experience in delivering External Audit
- Relevant Financial Services industry experience – in particular, significant experience within the Asset Management industry
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. EY comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers, and promotions. Plus, EY offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 6 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AF
- Category Admin & Office
- Posted Posted 1 week ago