Asset Management Audit – Managerin London, South East
From small businesses to some of the world’s best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information, and processes to inform their ongoing strategies. More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data — and they look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You’ll use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, handling complex audit procedures across the Wealth and Asset Management industry.
You’ll help our clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge, and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients, and the communities that support us.
EY’s interested in candidates with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve EY’s current relationships and processes. If you’re serious about auditing and ready to take on some of EY clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, EY is using the finance products, expertise, and systems EY is developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. EY collects this data to help us analyze the EY recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, EY encourages you to provide this information to hold us accountable for EY’s goal of building a better working world. Read more about EY’s EY commitment to diversity& inclusiveness here. EY asks because it matters!
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and EY is happy to consider flexible working arrangements. EY strives to achieve the right balance for EY people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While EY client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, EY flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing the EY world today.
Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional audit activities for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
Qualification & Requirements
- Take ownership of the execution of high-quality audit work on more complex audit engagements, including management of risk, independence, and professional skepticism
- Manage key components of multiple audit engagements including the strategy, planning, risk assessment, team management, engagement economics, and delivery of exceptional client service
- Challenge the effectiveness of the audit strategy and approach for all engagements - Team effectively with other service lines
- Actively engage in required consultations
- Embrace feedback from internal and external inspection teams to enhance the execution of quality audits
- Enhance EY’s brand positioning through strong external relationships across a network of existing and future clients
- Provide strategic and relevant insight, connectivity, and responsiveness to all clients that anticipate their needs
- Maximize business development opportunities through leveraging networks across service lines and geographies
- Maximize operational efficiency with a focus on key performance drivers and improve operational practices by leading and implementing new audit solutions and enablers
- Be recognized as a respected and supportive mentor, coach, and counselor, building career value for individuals
- Build and develop high performing and diverse teams by creating a trusting, supportive, and inclusive team environment
- ACA/ CA/ ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification)
- Excellent technical and industry sector expertise in Financial Services, particularly experience in Asset Management
- Business development skills, ability to identify and pursue new opportunities
- Project/financial management skills, ensure multiple projects are completed on an accurate and timely basis and within budget
- Team and peer leadership skills
- Demonstrate successful management of a number of major clients/projects (eg with large investment banks)
- Knowledge of current market issues in the Wealth and Asset Management sector in the UK
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Location 6 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AF
- Category Business Operation
- Posted Posted 1 week ago