How To Upgrade iPhone To iOS 16: Complete Guideline
Apple released iOS 16, the latest major software update for the iPhone lineup. iPhone software update leaving the public beta phase to become a full release, it's time to learn how to download iOS 16 and install it on your iPhone.
Apple in June 2022 previewed the new version of the iPhone's operating system, iOS 16. iOS 16 introduces redesigned, customizable Lock Screens with widgets, the ability to edit and delete messages, improved Focus modes, an iCloud Shared Photos Library for families, major improvements for apps like Mail, Home, and Wallet, and much more.
- Lock Screen customization and widgets
- Live Activities and Focus filters
- iCloud Shared Photo Library
- Passkeys and Shared Tab Groups
- Live Text, Visual Look Up, and Dictation Enhancements
- Updates for Messages, Mail, Home, Health, Wallet, Maps, and more
How To Install iOS 16
If you're set to take the jump and install iOS 16 on your iPhone right now, ensure set alongside about 30 minutes to complete the task.
Before you jump over, follow our guidelines so that you will front onto the error.
- Back up your phone
- Charge your device
- Connect to Wi-Fi
- Open the Settings app and tap General
- Tap Software Update
- If an update is available, tap Download and Install
- Enter your passcode
- Once downloaded, tap Install Now
What's going on
The Overwatch players eagerly want to link their account to Overwatch 2. The last progression they have now they want to ...
Overwatch 2 officially arrived on October 4 as a free-to-play game. You can install it on Xbox, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch....
- Weight LossPosted
Inner fat is a common issue among most women. It is serious anxiety that triggers most women. To get rid ...