If you want to know how to change the Overwatch 2 crosshair and the best settings, you’ve come to the right place. The game features different settings to optimize your reticle. That can lead to a little bit of overload. Once you even figure out where the settings are in the first place.
Each hero in Overwatch 2 has their own crosshair that's used for the majority of weapons, but did you know you can customize the reticle to your liking? If you want to get that extra edge in Overwatch 2's ranked competitive mode, fiddling with even the most basic of settings to get a setup personal to your tastes is crucial.
To change your crosshair or reticle in Overwatch 2, all you need to do is go into the settings before hopping into a match. Move over to the Controls tab. Under the General subsection, scroll all the way down until you find the option called Reticle. There, under Advanced, you’ll find a very meaty menu for customizing your crosshair. There are many, many options you can play around with until you make your perfect reticle. They even let you create separate crosshairs for different heroes by using the Change Hero option in the tab after Controls. This is useful because different characters work better with different aiming “options.” That brings us to our next section.
How To Change Crosshair Settings
- Boot up the game.
- Once you load into the main menu, press the Escape button.
- If you are on a PlayStation or Xbox, press the ‘Options‘ or ‘Menu‘ button on your respective controller.
- From there, head over to the ‘Controls‘ tab.
- Under the ‘General’ settings, scroll down until you come across the ‘Reticle‘ option.
- From here, change its type from Default to either Circle/Crosshairs/Circle and Crosshairs/Dot.
- Expand the Advanced Reticle settings and you’ll come across multiple options to enhance your crosshair.
- Tweak its colors and utilize the sliders until you find a combination that works best for you.
Best Crosshair Change Settings
If you press the "Advanced" button in the same "Reticle" section, you will also be presented with a number of additional settings. These settings specifically allow you to adjust your crosshairs individually for the best effect.
Of course, each and every player has their own specific ideas about the best reticle, but here are some tips on how to create the most effective crosshairs in Overwatch 2.
Out of all five basic options, the best one is option three "Crosshairs", since a simple circle or dot will not guarantee effective aiming.
Once you've chosen "Crosshairs", adjust the following settings:
- Show Accuracy: ON
- Color: Blue or Green (or any other bright color)
- Thickness: 1
- Crosshair Length: 7-10
- Center Gap: 5-10
- Opacity: 100%
- Outline Opacity: 100%
- Dot Size: 3-7
- Dot Opacity: 100%
- Scale with Resolution: ON
What's going on
The Overwatch players eagerly want to link their account to Overwatch 2. The last progression they have now they want to ...
Overwatch 2 officially arrived on October 4 as a free-to-play game. You can install it on Xbox, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch....
- Weight LossPosted
Inner fat is a common issue among most women. It is serious anxiety that triggers most women. To get rid ...