The Knightsbridge Flooring Company
in the flooring trade since 1973, with showrooms throughout London. During all these years, The Knightsbridge Flooring Company London flooring specialists have constantly improved the efficiency and the quality of all the London flooring services The Knightsbridge Flooring Company perform. Working with best London flooring experts who use only modern, high-tech machinery and proven methods The Knightsbridge Flooring Company can easily ensure 100% satisfaction of The Knightsbridge Flooring Company customers and flooring contractors. Purchase of the high-quality commercial flooring or contract flooring is just the first step but the second, and most important is the proper installation by diligent and skillful London flooring experts.
- Flooring Borough
- Flooring Camden
- Flooring Canary Wharf
- Flooring Chelsea
- Flooring Chiswick
- Flooring Clapham
- Flooring Croydon
- Flooring Docklands
The Flooring Co
As a specialist UK flooring contractor – established over 30 years – The Flooring Co are known for The Flooring Co distinct product range, customer service and installation expertise.The Flooring Co product collections are defined by style and durability. The Flooring Co work closely with leading manufacturers to ensure The Flooring Co customers receive quality products at a competitive price, via a responsive supply chain.
- Leading manufacturers of quality products.
- Purchasing power to leverage competitive pricing.
- Rapid and reliable UK-first supply chain.
- CSCS qualified fitters with sector-specific certifications.
- Compliance with all health and safety regulations
Stone & Ceramic Solutions
Stone & Ceramic Solutions are a London based specialist stone and ceramic tiling contractor. Stone & Ceramic Solutions provide a complete service, delivering quality stone and ceramic solutions to supply, install, maintain and repair all natural stone along with high-quality porcelain/ceramic floor and wall tiles. Stone & Ceramic Solutions work across all industry sectors from major commercial projects, residential developments, car showrooms and supermarkets to shops, stately homes and hotels.
- Restaurants & Bars
- Shops & Retail
- Residential Property
- Stately Homes
- Care Homes
- Leisure / Gyms
Contract Flooring Association
The CFA aims to support its members in developing sustainable, highly productive businesses that supply and install commercial floor coverings. Recognised as the voice of the industry, Contract Flooring Association achieve this by providing essential business services and expert information that promote industry standards, professionalism, quality, safety, and training.The Contract Flooring Association was formed in 1974 by the amalgamation of three small flooring associations: The Floor Covering Contractors Association, whose members specialised primarily in smooth floor coverings: The Association of Flooring Contractors (hardwood flooring) and the Carpet Planners Association.
- Contractual and Legal
- Employment law
- Health and Safety
- Tax and Business
Fairfax Flooring’s mission has always been simple: To leave homeowners delighted. Fairfax Flooring know more than anyone how daunting it can be to choose the correct flooring surfaces for your home, which is why Fairfax Flooring are committed to being with you all the way. Starting with the selection process, Fairfax Flooring in-house team of designers will present you with a variety of sample products housed in Fairfax Flooring stunning showroom tailored to both contract and private residential designs. These range from bespoke rugs to chic, contemporary carpets, and gorgeous wooden flooring.
- Inspire and guide on the beauty of nature and it’s products , helping to create long-lasting magnificent ways of life
- For Fairfax Flooring client and sustainable future for all. Starting with the promise of great natural products, Fairfax Flooring offer a lifestyle choice.
Founded in 2007, Henny Ltd have a proud reputation for being one of the industry’s best, undertaking both large and small-scale finishing projects, interior fit outs, construction works and refurbishments.
- Specialist Commercial Flooring Contractor
- Industrial and commercial property refurbishment services
- External building and refurbishment works
- Interior fit out services
Quick Sand Flooring
Founded in 2006, Quick Sand Flooring have been providing London and the Southeast with top-quality flooring for over 15 years. Leading the team, Quick Sand Flooring Managing Director, Daniel, has been in the timber restoration business for more than 2 decades. With a wealth of knowledge that comes from years of onsite experience in the industry, Dan and his team are skilled in all aspects of hardwood restoration and maintenance.
- Solid wood flooring lasts for a long time and has bundles of natural charm; however, it takes time to install and can be costly to maintain.
- Engineered wood flooring is rapidly gaining popularity as a more economical and low-maintenance option that still retains a natural wood finish with its hardwood top layer.
The Flooring Co is a well-established firm of contract flooring specialists. With 20 years of experience in both commercial and domestic fields, Co.Flooring’ve built up a wealth of knowledge and experience in all aspects of carpets and flooring. Co.Flooring can supply, fit and maintain all types of carpets and flooring, such as Altro flooring and wall cladding, Polyflor, Amtico, Gradus, White Rock, linoleum, vinyl, carpet tiles, natural carpets, safety flooring, solid and engineered wood floors, and polished concrete. Co.Flooring also renovate, sand, and seal wood floors and offer floor removal and subfloor preparation services.
- Polished Concrete Flooring
- Natural Flooring
- Hardwood Flooring
- Bespoke Rug Design
- Cement-based Overlays
- Overlays Floor/Floor Plus
- Pandomo® Loft, Pandomo Wall
- Domestic and Commercial Projects
- and Commercial Properties
Tapi Carpets & Floors
There isn’t another family in Britain that knows about carpets and flooring like the Harris. For over 75 years the Harris family has kept their customer service values at heart, and in 2015 third-generation Martin Harris had a vision. He believed the time was right to blow a breath of fresh air into the world of carpet and flooring stores and to make shopping for new carpet or flooring a joy. In order to bring his vision to life, Martin brought together a close team of the best professionals and experts in the industry. Everyone at Tapi is excited by the prospect of being able to build a modern brand routed in the family values of the Harris carpet heritage.
- 100% Polypropylene
- 10-year wear guarantee
- Moth Resistant
- Use throughout the home
MAX FLOOR UK
Flooring specialist for office retail, corporate, residential commercial areas. Supply and fitting services. Carpet tiles- broadloom carpet - stair nosings - safety flooring - vinyl tiles.
- Flooring Contractor
- Flooring Specialist
- Floor Fitting
- Carpet Fitting
- Broadloom Carpet
- Carpet Tiles
- Carpet Runners
- Vinyl Fitting
- Safety Flooring
- Luxury Vinyl Tiles
- Artificial Grass
- Residential Floors
- Commercial Floors
- and Corporate Floors
Selby Contract Flooring
50 years of knowledge is just a telephone call away. Selby Contract Flooring is a family business with offices and showrooms in Old Street, London EC2, and Hammersmith, London W6.The business was started in 1998 and since then Selby Contract Flooring have supplied and fitted thousands of carpets and floor coverings throughout the City of London, the West End and Greater London.
- Recommend the best flooring to suit your needs and budget, achieved by working with a wide range of big brands, each known for making quality flooring.
- This attention to detail ensures that you are left with a long-lasting, high-quality flooring solution.
Mark Roger Flooring
Based in a showroom and offices in Chelsea, Mark Roger Flooring offer a wide range of products and specialist service including parquet wood flooring, all types of carpet from contract to luxury residential, natural carpets (sisal, seagrass, coir, jute), flat-weave stair runners, Amtico, luxury silk look bedroom carpets and a selection of natural and designer custom rugs.
- Mark Roger Flooring & Hartley Tissier Celebrating Mark Roger Flooring Recent Queens Award For Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
- Bespoke Carpet- Wood, Supply and Installation.
London Parquet Co
The grading of wood flooring using Prime and rustic reflects on the overall look of your Flooring! Although this is an indication of grading with regards to the visual look, this is not the grading in quality. Quality Grading is graded from A grade, AB , CD, CDE & mix grade flooring. At London Parquet all London Parquet Co core ranges are A B Grade with A grade and quarter-sawn available on request.
- Flat sawn Oak timber between Prime and rustic with 10% sapwood and occasional Knots of 25mm in diameter leaving a natural colour with no heart wood .
- Flat sawn Oak with a mix od natural grain and health sound knots up to 60mm with dead knots up to 25mm
- A Minimal edge and core sapwood Natural variation with some heart wood
Flooring Team Ltd
Honesty and reliability are the words which sum Flooring Team Ltd up. A young company Flooring Team Ltd might be, but bringing together team of fitters that have worked for all leading retailers and manufacturers in homes and businesses across the world, Flooring Team Limited have the know how and the resources to deliver a project of any size. Whether a one bedroom refresh or a City office refurb- your floor will be laid right the first time and at a price you can trust.
- Flooring Team Ltd have a vast combined experience of fit outs in offices, healthcare sites, hotels and retail venue in London, the UK and Internationally.
- Flooring Team Ltd supply a range of tried and tested commercial floor coverings to achieve whatever end result you require.
CEMLUX | Polished Concrete Worktops
CEMLUX | Polished Concrete Worktops polished concrete is made from minerals and natural adhesives which gives a bit of nature into every one of CEMLUX | Polished Concrete Worktops projects. Additionally, minerals are contributing to the elasticity of CEMLUX | Polished Concrete Worktops material which makes it crack-resistant finish.
- All CEMLUX | Polished Concrete Worktops Walls and Floors are protected and sealed with the 100% waterproof sealer to provide you with the finish that is not only beautiful but functional.
- CEMLUX | Polished Concrete Worktops polished concrete is a seamless layer of concrete installed onto the walls and floors without any gaps and joints stopping any kind of mould to be created on the surface.
- CEMLUX | Polished Concrete Worktops offer the guarantee on all of CEMLUX | Polished Concrete Worktops finishes, so you know when you get CEMLUX | Polished Concrete Worktops team of installers on board that you get the best service and quality, guaranteed.
Custom Tiles & Co
Custom tile co was born in 1982, Custom Tiles & Co was working in London and l was in the van with Tony and Custom Tiles & Co was trying to think of a name for a business about 2hrs as pass and Custom Tiles & Co come up with a name called Custom Tile Co.
- Custom Tiles & Co are back from a few months away in the Jamaica sun saw for your walls and floor tiling work Custom Tiles & Co ready for booking.
- Custom Tiles & Co are a small professional tiling service based in SW9 8FL in London, bathroom & kitchen tiling patio, veranda, all types of ceramic floor tiles or stone mosaic, limestone, terracotta. Commercial and private
The Floor Shop Ltd (Bounds Green)
The Floor Shop Ltd (Bounds Green)’re specialists in The Floor Shop Ltd (Bounds Green) field and committed to quality, in both the products The Floor Shop Ltd (Bounds Green) supply and The Floor Shop Ltd (Bounds Green) installation workmanship. And, no matter whether you are looking for an affordable solution for a single room at home or a luxurious finishing touch for a dozen new build apartments, The Floor Shop Ltd (Bounds Green) have the hardwood and laminate flooring for you.
- Hundreds of floors displayed in The Floor Shop Ltd (Bounds Green) vast showroom
- Supply, fit and full end-to-end service and support
- 25 years’ of expertise
- Homeowner, trade, developer and property professional clients
- London and Home Counties covered
A Flooring Boutique
A Flooring Boutique'd like to thank you for your support during the pandemic, A Flooring Boutique really appreciate it. Following the government guidelines, A Flooring Boutique're delighted to announce A Flooring Boutique showrooms in Balham and Dulwich are now open, and A Flooring Boutique will be following the social distancing guidelines for your safety. So if you're planning the dream floor for your home, give A Flooring Boutique a call to book an appointment or just come and visit A Flooring Boutique at your convenience!
- Exciting new products and classic designs are available to complement any home.
- All of the carpets and flooring A Flooring Boutique provide come from respected and branded flooring manufacturers.
- All carpet fitters working for A Flooring Boutique are fully trained to NVQ, City & Guilds, or B-Tec Standards, so you can be assured you are in great hands
- A Flooring Boutique supply eco-friendly carpets and flooring from progressive manufacturers
Loughton Contracts PLC
Thirty years is a long time to be dedicated to flooring. You discover what works and what doesn’t. You realize it’s as much about how you cooperate with other people as it is about what you supply and fit. You learn how important it is to build strong relationships with flooring manufacturers and liaise early with them on new projects. You understand the importance of working as part of a project team with other subcontractors.
- 2021 – ‘Best use of flooring in residential developments and social housing’ – Newfoundland, Canary Wharf; alongside Havwoods and Milliken.
- 2020 – ‘Best use of flooring in retail’ – Microsoft Flagship Store; alongside American White Oak Engineered timber, Forbo and Interface.
- 2020 – ‘Best use of flooring in leisure facilities’ – Equinox Gym; alongside Madera and BSW.
- 2020 – ‘Best use of flooring in offices’ – Deloitte HQ; alongside Milliken, Interface, Forbo and Element 7 Flooring.
- 2020 – ‘Best use of flooring in visitors attractions’ – Science Museum; alongside Havwoods.
- 2019 – ‘Best use of flooring in a hotel’ – Kimpton Fitzroy Hotel; alongside Alarwool and Brintons.
- 2019 – ‘Best use of flooring in education’ – Bush House, London; alongside Milliken.
Islington Flooring Company
The Flooring Group London is the right place where customers can get high-standard commercial flooring and contract flooring, as well as the most modern flooring solutions delivered by any London flooring company. Islington Flooring Company at The Flooring Group London rely on the professionalism of Islington Flooring Company trained and certified London flooring experts in order to provide exceptional quality commercial flooring and contract flooring solutions for business owners and individuals. Islington Flooring Company flooring company’s primary goal is to ensure delivering of high-standard and specially tailored London flooring services.
- Islington Flooring Company London flooring specialists have constantly improved the efficiency and the quality of all the London flooring services Islington Flooring Company perform.
- Working with the best London flooring experts who use only modern, high-tech machinery and proven methods Islington Flooring Company can easily ensure 100% satisfaction of Islington Flooring Company customers and flooring contractors.
- Purchase of high-quality commercial flooring or contract flooring is just the first step but the second, and most important is the proper installation by diligent and skillful London flooring experts.
What's going on
- Auto LoansPosted
Get quick finance for cars with bad credit ratings. Watch the company reviews and apply...
- Bad Credit LoansPosted
Get quick finance for cars, debts and other purposes even with bad credit ratings. Watch the company reviews and apply...